• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Millennia via C2C

marvel

TF Premier
I have Amazon ICICI credit card for a limit of 2.2 Lakhs. Tried contacting my nearby HDFC branch for c2c millennia but they are saying they can't proceed with Amazon pay ICICI card. Is there any way to get the card? Also which other bank cards can be processed via c2c with Amazon pay ICICI card.

Lightron

TF Buzz
Will the millenia be LTF if done C2C?I currently have a moneyback card with a pitiful limit of 67k and wish to upgrade. I have axis cards with a limit of 5.10, SBI of 4.80 plus other cards each having a limit of over 3 lakhs.

Gaara

TF Ace
Will the millenia be LTF if done C2C?I currently have a moneyback card with a pitiful limit of 67k and wish to upgrade. I have axis cards with a limit of 5.10, SBI of 4.80 plus other cards each having a limit of over 3 lakhs.
If you already have an HDFC card, you cannot perform a C2C to the Millenia card. Recently, my application for a higher limit card with apay card of ₹4,20,000 limit was processed for C2C. Regalia was provisionally approved and I got 3 verifications calls from HDFC and offline KYC was also done. However, in the end, I received an email stating that my application could not proceed because I already hold an HDFC card. The options presented were either to close my existing card and reapply after 6 to 9 months or wait for a limit enhancement. Once the limit surpasses ₹1,00,000, I can request an upgrade to the Millenia card. This information was conveyed to me by an HDFC bank agent when I inquired about upgrading my Moneyback card. 🏦💳

I am also trying to get C2C for AXIS and INDUSIND but can't find any point of contact.

Receiving calls from sales agents but they are clueless about C2C.

Can you please share any contact details for indus and axis?

Representatives from Axis, HDFC and IndusInd banks have requested that I perform a Card-to-Card (C2C) transaction using a card that is at

Representatives from Axis, HDFC and IndusInd banks have requested that I perform a Card-to-Card (C2C) transaction using a card that is at least 9 months old.
I am also trying to get C2C for AXIS and INDUSIND but can't find any point of contact.

Receiving calls from sales agents but they are clueless about C2C.

Can you please share any contact details for indus and axis?

Gaara

TF Ace
If you find any good agent for axis c2c, please tell me also bro.

I've also Amazon pay icici.
Got connected to an axis agent, he denied C2C on the basis of 2l icici statement.
Which Axis cards are you interested in? If you’re considering the Axis Ace or Axis Airtel cards, I believe they are worthwhile even with the annual fee. As a long-term Apay user, I switched to the Axis Ace card, and it significantly increased my rewards on spending.

marvel

TF Premier
Which Axis cards are you interested in? If you’re considering the Axis Ace or Axis Airtel cards, I believe they are worthwhile even with the annual fee. As a long-term Apay user, I switched to the Axis Ace card, and it significantly increased my rewards on spending.
Is it possible to get ace via c2c. In gpay it's showing you already have axis card something like that.

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
Hello guys
My Oldest card is HDFC MoneyBack + card which is just 1 year old. My second oldest card is SBI Simplysave which recently upgraded to BPCL Octane. My Axis bank card is just 5-6 months old.
Is it good to wait 3 months cooling period to apply ICICI Amazon pay card and then upgrade my MoneyBack to Millenia or I can just upgrade now?
Because ICICI agent told me we need at least 1 yr old card for C2C method.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello guys
My Oldest card is HDFC MoneyBack + card which is just 1 year old. My second oldest card is SBI Simplysave which recently upgraded to BPCL Octane. My Axis bank card is just 5-6 months old.
Is it good to wait 3 months cooling period to apply ICICI Amazon pay card and then upgrade my MoneyBack to Millenia or I can just upgrade now?
Because ICICI agent told me we need at least 1 yr old card for C2C method.
U just need 1 lakh + limit card for icici c2c