• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Millennia via C2C

marvel

TF Premier
I have Amazon ICICI credit card for a limit of 2.2 Lakhs. Tried contacting my nearby HDFC branch for c2c millennia but they are saying they can't proceed with Amazon pay ICICI card. Is there any way to get the card? Also which other bank cards can be processed via c2c with Amazon pay ICICI card.

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
U just need 1 lakh + limit card for icici c2c
Yes my hdfc limit is 1.5 Lakh. But due to credit history I was rejected two times. I applied 3 months back. Agent told me 6 months cooling period. that’s why thinking whether to upgrade my hdfc card from MoneyBack to Millenia now or after 3 months because MoneyBack is my oldest card.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yes my hdfc limit is 1.5 Lakh. But due to credit history I was rejected two times. I applied 3 months back. Agent told me 6 months cooling period. Í why thinking whether to upgrade my hdfc card from MoneyBack to Millenia now or after 3 months because MoneyBack is my oldest card.
Icici is strange. Get Millniea fyf.
Myself too struggled with same rejection reason.. twice on apay

HVS

TF Premier
Applied for millennia C2C through axis myzone with limit 140k and got only 70k limit in HDFC. Had ICICI card with 230k limit but didn't applied because of multiple threads saying HDFC gives low limit on ICICI card.

HVS

TF Premier
Do you have to fill some form ? Salaried or Self employed ? HDFC C* told my brother that bank doesn't provide Millennia / Regalia to self employed people,not even via C2C route. 🤬
Nothing. Just card copy, aadhar and pan copy and 3 months statements. No other information was provided. I gave them my job office address though but in plain paper.

Ak Singh

TF Premier
Nothing. Just card copy, aadhar and pan copy and 3 months statements. No other information was provided. I gave them my job office address though but in plain paper.
From which card did you applied c2c millennia?
And what was the limit of that card?
And Did they verified your physical office verification? or home or both?