• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Gpay UPI payment is awfully slow!!!

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not sure if it's me but UPI payment via gpay is pathetically slow no matter what bank I use. I am using Galaxy S23. I have almost given up and use other apps for this reason. It's annoying and embarrassing to wait for around 30 seconds and even a minute to pay in standing in front of a shop or merchant. Wondering if anyone has same problem?
I wanted to use gpay more hoping to get Ace card to show up, but this slowness is pissing me off!!

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Not sure if it's me but UPI payment via gpay is pathetically slow no matter what bank I use. I am using Galaxy S23. I have almost given up and use other apps for this reason. It's annoying and embarrassing to wait for around 30 seconds and even a minute to pay in standing in front of a shop or merchant. Wondering if anyone has same problem?
I wanted to use gpay more hoping to get Ace card to show up, but this slowness is pissing me off!!
GPay is the worst upi payment app ever. Better use Paytm/PhonePe for quick payments.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
For me rupay cc upi transaction not getting through..
Using Paytm now..