• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Gpay UPI payment is awfully slow!!!

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not sure if it's me but UPI payment via gpay is pathetically slow no matter what bank I use. I am using Galaxy S23. I have almost given up and use other apps for this reason. It's annoying and embarrassing to wait for around 30 seconds and even a minute to pay in standing in front of a shop or merchant. Wondering if anyone has same problem?
I wanted to use gpay more hoping to get Ace card to show up, but this slowness is pissing me off!!

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I don't know why people say p**tm is faster, trust me it's not and it can't be because the backend is same for all upi apps. It's the UI and smoother animation causing illusion in peoples mind.

If they bank server is responding slow then payment will be slow but the upi app has very little or no role in improving transaction speed.
Whats the best then

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Aren't you people getting charged convenience fee in Gpay app? I am getting charged since 22nd Dec. Looks like I have to use Ace only for 2% offline and start using HDFC Millennia again for bill payments.

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
Aren't you people getting charged convenience fee in Gpay app? I am getting charged since 22nd Dec. Looks like I have to use Ace only for 2% offline and start using HDFC Millennia again for bill payments.
Are you being charged for bill payments like electricity, gas and water also ?

Many are seeing it for prepaid recharges

D₹V

TF Prestige
Not sure if it's me but UPI payment via gpay is pathetically slow no matter what bank I use. I am using Galaxy S23. I have almost given up and use other apps for this reason. It's annoying and embarrassing to wait for around 30 seconds and even a minute to pay in standing in front of a shop or merchant. Wondering if anyone has same problem?
I wanted to use gpay more hoping to get Ace card to show up, but this slowness is pissing me off!!
It's not that slow until you give them location permission.

I don't give location permission so my payment processes instantly without fetching location.

1703948864484.png

D₹V

TF Prestige
My GPAY transaction(every) takes almost 15 seconds to process nearly for the past 2 months.
Even though 90% of my transaction done thru PAYTM sometimes i am forced to use GPAY.
Disabled LOCATION permission doesn't solved my issue.
My payment using GPay are always instant.

Try clearing cache or uninstalling the app.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Nowadays Axis Ace Card is available for everyone. Just go to the home page of your Axis app, and then, in the Apply Now section at the bottom, click on Credit Card. There, you'll have the option to apply for many Axis Cards, including the Ace Card. It will be 100% approved instantly, and you'll get the digital card in a minute. I received my Ace Card today. If you're facing issues, like already having an Axis credit card, it may be because you already have the maximum number of cards Axis Bank allows or you recently recieved an Axis Card within a few month timeframe. By the way, my brother and friend also got the Axis Ace Card.