• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got mail about axis FK pre approved offer

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
I already had paid axis flipkart card but received this mail . How i can get this card. Should i call customer care and tell them to cancel my paid card and give me LTF card .

Attachments

• AE3C538B-E9D9-4A5E-9FF3-109890EEF24E.png
    AE3C538B-E9D9-4A5E-9FF3-109890EEF24E.png
    2 MB · Views: 50

AllSeeker

TF Ace
If you cancel your existing card, axis will not issue same card to you anytime soon. In fact it might take upwards of year or so and lot of arguing on your end.

That email is likely just mass promotional thing.

Last edited:

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you cancel your existing card, axis will not issue same card to you anytime soon. In fact it might take upwards of year or so and lot of arguing on your end.

That email is likely just mass promotional thing.
I cancelled my paid Axis FK in Sep 2021 as I got myself a paid Axis Ace. Instead of cancelling they converted it to LTF Axis MyZone. In April 2022 I saw a banner that I was eligible for LTF Axis FK. Applied for it and got it.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I cancelled my paid Axis FK in Sep 2021 as I got myself a paid Axis Ace. Instead of cancelling they converted it to LTF Axis MyZone. In April 2022 I saw a banner that I was eligible for LTF Axis FK. Applied for it and got it.
You were lucky, btw, now neither threatening to close it or closing it to apply later to get LTF in couple of months is working. When asked they straight away close the card :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AsB