• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Gap between Axis co branded cards?

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Last month I applied for my first ever credit card from Axis Bank - Axis Airtel which was delivered to me with a limit of 2.25L. I got the fyf offer + 500Rs Amazon voucher also. I'm very happy with the card as I got 200 cashback in the first month itself.

Now, my mom has received an offer on her gpay for Axis Ace + 500Rs cashback on successful application.

The thing is, my mom is a housewife and she doesn't even have a pan card. I'm thinking to apply using my Pan card and later on change no. & email but I have some questions -

1) What are the chances Axis will reject my application saying that I've recently availed a card?

2) Does the offer of spend 10K and get fyf offer stand for cards applied on gpay or is it only for cards applied from pre-approved page on axis app?

3) I've still not gotten my duplicate cibil enquiry removed for my first card. So should I do that first?

I'm sorry if these questions have been answered before but reading on the forum about Axis bank's tactics has made me skeptical.

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
You need to wait 90 days after every successful application, to apply for another Axis card in your name.
You need to wait 180 days after any rejected application, to apply for another Axis card in your name.

How did you get 500 Amazon pay without paying the joining fee 590?
We got it without the 500 Amazon pay

Last edited:
You need to wait 90 days after every successful application, to apply for another Axis card in your name.
You need to wait 180 days after any rejected application, to apply for another Axis card in your name.

How did you get 500 Amazon pay for a lifetime free card. We got it lifetime free without the 500 Amazon
As per my knowledge axis do not have a cooldown period for rejected applications.

They definitely do, unless you apply offline.
I don't know but i have seen people getting ace next day of rejection of other axis card and vice versa with other cards.

Btw in august this year, Someone from axis applied myzone without my consent and it was approved as well. Thank fully there was no cibil inquiry but when i inquired they simply said this was due to some techincal error and card will be canceled/rejected. Upon doing some investigation i found out that some employe akshay kumar from delhi sarojini branch applied this pre-approved card without my consent and this was a offline process with signature required. I think he copied my signature and applied the card to reach his targets. I tried to complain this to axis pno but he dodged my question by saying it was due to technical error. As i didn't get any cibil inquiry, i didn't waste any more time escalating to rbi ombudsman.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
@4uziaul bro recently my Airtel axis is rejected. I have Ace card but I want a another card. Should I apply via branch with C2C? Will they accept?
They will accept, I don't see any reason for them to reject.
Limit will be separate or merged?. I had axis flipkart but closed due to legendary limit 😅
Depends on the limit of the card you are going to use. If it's higher and they match it, your new card limit will also be higher.

Pankhuri

TF Ace
I got ace just 2 days back, can i try for airtel axis from branch? There is a new one opened near my house, there is one near my office too, but don't think they would accept application for axis as they routinely come to office to sell their other premium cards and promptly reject any talk of ace or airtel.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I got ace just 2 days back, can i try for airtel axis from branch? There is a new one opened near my house, there is one near my office too, but don't think they would accept application for axis as they routinely come to office to sell their other premium cards and promptly reject any talk of ace or airtel.
You can try, but they might refuse, as they often use the excuse that you can't apply for Ace and Axis cards through the branch. 😁

Tarun239

TF Premier
Offline and through customer care, you can immediately apply. Not sure about online, but I don't see any reason for them to reject your application. But then again, this is Axis Bank we are talking about. 🤭
Yaa once I closed freecharge card and applied magnus in same day through customer care, it was done same day, no clear answers for online method though.

Pankhuri

TF Ace
You can try, but they might refuse, as they often use the excuse that you can't apply for Ace and Axis cards through the branch. 😁
So say if they allow the application, should I tell them that I have existing cards with axis with 3L limit or should I use other cards with higher limits for c2c, hoping that this would lead to limit increase?

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

How did you get 500 Amazon pay without paying the joining fee 590?
We got it without the 500 Amazon pay
1000084607.jpg

No, till December 15, we were getting both FYF and Amazon voucher!