• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Festive Offers Special Section

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
As you all know that this is that time of the year when all the banks open up a plethora of rewards and spend-based offers so for segregating such offers we have created a new section. This forum will be a mod-only section but users will be able to interact with each other in the comments. We will try to shift all the relevant offers here as soon as we spot them. And if someone has already posted any offer then they can tag any of the mods and the thread will be shifted here.

Also, note all the posts in this section will be later moved to the offers section so that everyone can access them easily in case they face any problems in reward fulfilment.

Have a happy rewarding festive season ahead.
Thanks!

AsB

TF Ace
To all those holding the SBI Cashback Credit Card, were the Amazon Offers applicable?

Shadab_1

TF Select
Getting it on some products, not on every product.
Vistara Card working on every product.
Dont know whats the logic behind this.
I checked on another thread here...other people are getting instant discount on the same product with sbi ccashback, but I dont get any discount on the same product.

Reactions: AsB

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I checked on another thread here...other people are getting instant discount on the same product with sbi ccashback, but I dont get any discount on the same product.
Yes i did get 10% instant cashback + 5% when i bought XM4 during the first day of the sale. Doesn't matter to me even if 5% gets reversed because i've got 5% on many merchants and small ticket transactions + bill payments

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
To be honest people here are saying that 10% instant and no 5% is bad for sbi cashback during sale - personally i think that's the best case outcome because you're getting 10% discount (upto an amount) compared to 5% flat.
5% flat cannot come close to 10% instant discount so sbi cashback is actually a good card - that is the sole reason Flopkart card was buffed to 8+5 rather than 5+5 during sales and going forward i think sbi is going to apply 5% instant + 5% cashback which is the way to do it (from a neutral prespective)

AsB

TF Ace
I will love to have that SBI Cashback card, if , during sales, it works as a regular SBI Card (offering all other SBI Cards discounts or instant cashbacks, while stopping the additional 5% cashback), while during non-sales, it gives 5% cashback. In that way, I can easily meet the Rs 2,00,000/- spend criteria for it to be free, while having just one card to use in both sales and non-sales.
While, it is convenient for us to have additional 5% cashback, on top of all other sales, however, we must know that the sale value and instant cashbacks that we see , are due to collaboration with the banks. If we squeeze more money, then banks' profit margin will reduce and they may not offer the same level of discounts.

AsB

TF Ace
Don't Have Credit Card or of Specific Bank to avail discounts/cashback?

No Worries, We are here to assist you.

Festive Season is on its way and Amazon/Flipkart/Myntra Sale is live, get ready with your wishlist.
Shop Mobile, Electronics, Smartwarch and more and get discounts.

Connect with us with your product link or item screenshot at any website.
You will pay us final amount after discount.
We will place the order for you, on your name and address shared by you.

It's a earning benefit for both of us.

What you will earn?
Instant discounts/Cashbacks on orders

What we will earn?
We will earn reward points on transactions and will also achieve minimum spends criteria to waive off annual fees and earn milestone rewards.

Connect for more details & queries and also share it with your friends.

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh Kumar
Mob: 09990198585
And that's what is called "Commercial Transaction" - the easiest way to get your card flagged and blocked.

No Specific Offers on my 2 month old AMEX Card, reconfimed with customer care, they also said currently no such offers on my Card