• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! American Express Festival Season Spend Based Offer 2023

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Login to Amex online account and you will get a pop-up if there is an offer on your card. Sometimes emails doesn't get delivered

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have never recived such spend based offers. I have been using Amex MRCC from an year and Plat travel card from 3 months.
I dont see anything on mobile app as well.
Just completed 1.9l spend milestone in 3 months and have been using MRCC for 20k every month.

CoolGeek

TF Premier
I have never recived such spend based offers. I have been using Amex MRCC from an year and Plat travel card from 3 months.
I dont see anything on mobile app as well.
Just completed 1.9l spend milestone in 3 months and have been using MRCC for 20k every month.
What I heard is, that they don't send it to folks who spend a lot, or spend very very less... I just spent some 60k this month, may be bcoz of that, I din;t get it

devine_mortal

TF Premier
I too got it however still 1k voucher on 25k spend offer. I don't know what they feed to the algorithm to keep putting me in this category of spends and not higher.

PS: Guys, do see your Spam folder just in case. I've using an email client for Android and randomly check my Spam folder where I find some important emails (rarely though).

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Me too, didnt got anything.. got the cards in nov and have spent more than 3L till now.. still nothing 🥲
This is the exact reason why we are not getting offers, I guess.i.e. we are already spending quite a lot, hence we won’t need offers, they think.
To test this theory,stop using their cards and see what happens

Last edited:

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This is the exact reason why we are not getting offers, I guess.i.e. we are already spending quite a lot, hence we won’t need offers, they think.
To test this theory,stop using their cards and see what happens
Yeah, krna hi padega ab.. i was completing my plat ttravel 4L milestone toh ho gya tha spends.. ab toh band hi 😂😂

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Q for those who received the offer - did you notice the different T&C this time? It appears spending on all Amex cards held under one card account is being considered this time. This is basis my reading of the T&C. Has anyone called CC to confirm this point?

vinrey287

TF Premier
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Q for those who received the offer - did you notice the different T&C this time? It appears spending on all Amex cards held under one card account is being considered this time. This is basis my reading of the T&C. Has anyone called CC to confirm this point?
I believe it is primary and add on..

Just wanted to inform that companion cards are not being given to anything below a Plat now a days they are not sending any offers for Gold charge cards from what I heard.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just wanted to inform that companion cards are not being given to anything below a Plat now a days they are not sending any offers for Gold charge cards from what I heard.
Thanks for the info, and most of the comrades know this