• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! American Express Festival Season Spend Based Offer 2023

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

sharpened

TF Select
That's beauty of amex, you can givee any date range and get spends and statement for that rage from website
I know but can't trust that. I spent a big chunk on an international transaction and I'm not sure if the forex fees + GST count towards the milestone. I'd rather get the support chat to tell me I'm good and keep a screenshot if needed later.

Last edited:

sunny1987

TF Neo
I am new here and also, got platinum travel card recently. Whereas holding MRCC and GC from quite some time. But, I didn't get this offer. Whoever got this offer can buy Amazon voucher from reward multiplier.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have received festival spend offer on mail for Gold charge card, but on logging in to the website I am finding offer for Platinum travel card. Will that mean both the cards have offer or is there any technical glitch??

devine_mortal

TF Premier
I have received festival spend offer on mail for Gold charge card, but on logging in to the website I am finding offer for Platinum travel card. Will that mean both the cards have offer or is there any technical glitch??
When u click on the link in the email, it takes you to a website where u need to enter ur card details and other things if I remember correctly. So just enter the details of ur gold card. That's it!

Baaki u can always chat and confirm from Amex cx care.

GopalV

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Received the voucher for 2000 rs.When I clicked on redeem now for amazon pay ,it is showing insufficient balance.When I click on Flipkart I can see the balance.Why is it happening,any idea?

jetmix

TF Buzz
Faced similar issue.

Firstly captcha error then Insufficient Balance error.

Hope that, glitch will be fixed soon. I'll wait and try tomorrow.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Redeemed against Amazon Pay voucher... although I did it within 2 min of receiving the email, so didn't face any stockout issues

Raun

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone received rewards for this campaign??
Reward Multiplier End of Season Sale Promotional -Offer Spend Based Offer (29th July - 15th August 2023)

This is an older campaign. But haven't received the vouchers for this one.