• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! American Express Festival Season Spend Based Offer 2023

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

rohitnsync

TF Select
Guys please read the T&C carefully before using the reward multiplayer offer. Most important please follow the steps in the below screenshot and also ensure to record the screen while making the purchase. I have had a very bad experience with reward multiplayer and had to escalate to RBI to get he points, fortunately had screen recording.

Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 4.28.14 PM.png

Please be very careful, RM platform is the weakest website of AMEX and has issues where it does not capture the transactions

Edit: Bonus Points will be paid out in 120 Business days and offer fulfillment date is 30th April 2024 so make your purchase accordingly.
My shopping cart was not empty when I made the purchase. Would that be a problem?

rohitnsync

TF Select
Yes T&C clearly says your cart must be empty. I dont think your spend will qualify
I reordered ensuring an empty cart and cancelled the previous order. I only hope that there will be no more hiccups. Btw, did you all see the exclusions? On Flipkart, there are enough of exclusions...

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I reordered ensuring an empty cart and cancelled the previous order. I only hope that there will be no more hiccups. Btw, did you all see the exclusions? On Flipkart, there are enough of exclusions...
Yes, there are lot of exclutions mostly on mobiles,gold & gift cards so only I mentioned in the first post to read the T&C carefully

rohitnsync

TF Select
They want to sell the scrap products which people are not buying. It's very hard to get qualified for the offer.
I wanted to buy a laptop and as luck would have it, laptops aren't excluded from this offer. Having said that, the T&Cs are quite frustrating and head scratching

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I wanted to buy a laptop and as luck would have it, laptops aren't excluded from this offer. Having said that, the T&Cs are quite frustrating and head scratching
it seems Lenovo is excluded , do cross verify once. I was plannin gto buy lenovo

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My shopping cart was not empty when I made the purchase. Would that be a problem?

There are chances you'll get benefits for all, if not you should at least get rewards for the items you added on top of the existing shopping cart.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, there are lot of exclutions mostly on mobiles,gold & gift cards so only I mentioned in the first post to read the T&C carefully
This offer is triple or 'n' times dip for Amex. It is '1/n' times dip for the consumer. Given the horrid exclusions, one shouldn't even bother registering for this offer

sharpened

TF Select
How do I track my spending towards the spend-based offer? The non-reward multiplier one. I think I've spent 1 lakh but I'd like to double-check before I keep the card away.