• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! American Express Festival Season Spend Based Offer 2023

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

chiggybansal1

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Can anyone guide me if I was eligible for this offer or not to get 12k vouchers as i spend 2 lakh on amex gyftr for purchasing amazon gift vouchers with my gold charge card on which i received this offer.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-01-31 at 11.51.11_0e12ef15.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-31 at 11.51.11_0e12ef15.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 47
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-01-31 at 11.54.56_91d691a2.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-31 at 11.54.56_91d691a2.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 47

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can anyone guide me if I was eligible for this offer or not to get 12k vouchers as i spend 2 lakh on amex gyftr for purchasing amazon gift vouchers with my gold charge card on which i received this offer.
NO. You are not eligible

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You are supposed to purchase from reward multiplier. Vouchers purchases are not considered I guess.

skal941

TF Buzz
Im not at all getting amex offer emails.. Its been more than 2years.. not sure why i'm excluded for all festive campaigns... :(

skal941

TF Buzz
How are your spends like?
Initial days i used to use Amex MR card frequently. But after it changed policy to 1500*4 to get bonus 1000MR points, reduced using it because i can't find a way to utilize this. Since 1yr, i stopped using the card. But earlier also i was not getting these festive campaigns and when i reached to customer care, they were saying like its all random and they cannot help.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Initial days i used to use Amex MR card frequently. But after it changed policy to 1500*4 to get bonus 1000MR points, reduced using it because i can't find a way to utilize this. Since 1yr, i stopped using the card. But earlier also i was not getting these festive campaigns and when i reached to customer care, they were saying like its all random and they cannot help.
Normally if you don’t use much you should get offers. Do you have only MRCC?

Eye of Ajay

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I try to buy my fuel with AMEX only be it either MRCC or PLAT last I checked AMEX gives RPs for fuel also no extra charge for HP

RTR01

TF Premier
I have never recived such spend based offers. I have been using Amex MRCC from an year and Plat travel card from 3 months.
I dont see anything on mobile app as well.
Just completed 1.9l spend milestone in 3 months and have been using MRCC for 20k every month.
You might not be in their marketing communication email list. It happened with I forgot to give consent. Later I had a chat with support they added my email to marketing team which sends offers.