• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd CC - "The Rewardz Festival" [offer fulfilled on 23rd jan]

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Mine is a big target but I feel it unworthy since cards like scb whenever we cross 1l spending in a billing cycle it automatically gives 1k amazon vouchers through out the year, no festival required lol:

Attachments

• 54796A4E-80B9-4E6F-AB46-2D010C8DA2FC.jpeg
    54796A4E-80B9-4E6F-AB46-2D010C8DA2FC.jpeg
    483.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Honestboy

TF Neo
Thanks guys for sharing, together we can make ourselves stronger and better. I got the same message like others shared but the coupons and spend was way higher. It was 9000 coupon for 367000. No way - am i going to fall for this thrash. Off late - indusind has gone to make the rewards tighter. They introduced a fee of INR 118 some 6 months back(Correct me if i am wrong) and most importantly they brought down the cash conversion ratio from 1 :1 to 1 is to 0.75, so a 25% reduction without proper communication regarding the same. Pretty unethical, there was just a standard one liner mentioned in the main CC statement - that there is a change in the rewards structure please refer to indusind.com. Oh yes, if you go to indusind, you have to navigate yourself to find the real changes. In a way they are turning unethical and i think there are better offers from other banks but yes, this reward festival - let indusind preserve those vouchers which they are offering others for themselves.

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got offer of 500 gv against 36000 spending, rather I will use axis ACE or SBI cashback.
Very cheap indusind as always, no complaints just giving pass to this offer,

Thanks guys for sharing, together we can make ourselves stronger and better. I got the same message like others shared but the coupons and spend was way higher. It was 9000 coupon for 367000. No way - am i going to fall for this thrash. Off late - indusind has gone to make the rewards tighter. They introduced a fee of INR 118 some 6 months back(Correct me if i am wrong) and most importantly they brought down the cash conversion ratio from 1 :1 to 1 is to 0.75, so a 25% reduction without proper communication regarding the same. Pretty unethical, there was just a standard one liner mentioned in the main CC statement - that there is a change in the rewards structure please refer to indusind.com. Oh yes, if you go to indusind, you have to navigate yourself to find the real changes. In a way they are turning unethical and i think there are better offers from other banks but yes, this reward festival - let indusind preserve those vouchers which they are offering others for themselves.
👍Very true fact about indusind

Last edited:

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
IndusInd sent the 250/- voucher. Only problem is that Amazon minimum is 500. Will probably have to redeem the voucher for Swiggy money