• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Deal-on-Deal [offer fulfilled on 31st dec, 2022]

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
  1. 10% cashback – Maximum Up to Rs.1500 on online spends of Rs. 5000 or more (one-time transaction only) during the offer period using Kotak Credit Cards.
  2. Targeted Offer - Only those Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Cardholders who receive SMS/Email/WhatsApp communication about this offer & have subscribed are Eligible for the offer.
  3. Qualified Transaction – One online transaction of Rs. 5000 or more between 18th September 2022 to 29th September 2022. In case of multiple online transactions during the offer period, the highest online transaction amount shall be considered for cashback maximum up to Rs. 1500.
  4. Qualified Transaction – One online transaction of Rs. 5000 or more between 18th September 2022 to 29th September 2022. In case of multiple online transactions during the offer period, the highest online transaction amount shall be considered for cashback maximum up to Rs. 1500.
  5. Please note that cashback is subject to merchant settlement of transactions. Hence, only transactions settled by merchants within the Offer Period will be eligible for the cashback.

banner.jpg

Offer T&C - https://images.kotak.com/bank/mailers/2022/files/Terms-and-Conditions-10-cashback-offer.pdf

There is confusion about the dates since the banner says Offer valid from 18th to 25th Sep 2022 but the T&C says Offer valid from 18th to 29th Sep 2022 so confirm with the bank before taking the plunge.

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thank you, ✌️claimed this offer as per the received email communication from Kotak, and 🤞waiting for cashback

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes thanks, I too received 1499 cashback on a 14999 transaction. This is the only transaction I did on Kotak card in the whole year :)
I too did a 15000 transaction during the offer period.

Received nothing yet. Upgraded the card to zen after that transaction.

rocky15

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

I have also upgraded my card from royale to privy league after the offer still i have received the cashback, I would suggest checking with customer care.

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Card upgrade might be the issue then to process the cashback, you need to check kotak customer care now.

I am also having upgrade option from my LTF royal signature to White FYF. But I did not availed because this cashback was pending.

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have also upgraded my card from royale to privy league after the offer still i have received the cashback, I would suggest checking with customer care.
privy league LTF?

For me upgrade option is white and zen and not much interested in both.
Any trick to upgrade to privy league?