• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank vistara co-branded credit cards joining fees reversal offer 15th Nov to 31st Dec 2022

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,
Axis bank is back with it's joining fees reversal offer for its all three vistara co-branded credit cards.
It's a spend based joining fees reversal offer. You have to spend X amount of money within first 90 days of card setup.
For Axis Vistara Credit Card- You have to spend ₹30,000 within 90 days.
Axis Vistara Signature- Spend ₹60,000 within first 90 days.
Axis Vistara Infinite- Spend ₹1,20,000 within 90 first days.

Offer fulfilment date - by 30th May, 2023.
You'll get welcome benefits as per card features.

Axis vistara offer.jpg

It's the best time if you were planning to get axis vistara co-branded credit card. Apply early to get extra time for spends.

Here is the terms and conditions of this offer-

vistara axis tandc.png

Official t&c pdf attached.
Offer link- https://www.airvistara.com/in/en/club-vistara/about-cv/current-offers/axis-fee-waiver

Attachments

• Fee Waiver TnCs.pdf
    289.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
I just spoke to Axis customer care to either waive the annual fees on the Vistara Card or cancel my card. My payment due date is 11th Jan, 3 days away. Surprisingly, they said I cannot go ahead with cancelation without making payments of due amount, which in fact is the Annual fees + GST. She said if I would have requested for cancelation before the annnual fees was levied, it would still have been possible but now I cannot cancel my card. How absurd is this? I mean I want to cancel the card since I do not want to continue by paying Annual Fees but what they're saying is - clear the dues first(pay the annual fees) and then cancel if you want!! Anyone knows how I should proceed, please help

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I just spoke to Axis customer care to either waive the annual fees on the Vistara Card or cancel my card. My payment due date is 11th Jan, 3 days away. Surprisingly, they said I cannot go ahead with cancelation without making payments of due amount, which in fact is the Annual fees + GST. She said if I would have requested for cancelation before the annnual fees was levied, it would still have been possible but now I cannot cancel my card. How absurd is this? I mean I want to cancel the card since I do not want to continue by paying Annual Fees but what they're saying is - clear the dues first(pay the annual fees) and then cancel if you want!! Anyone knows how I should proceed, please help
No that's incorrect.

Ask them to connect your call to Supervisor - was in the same situation- my entire annual fees + GST waived off and then the card was cancelled.

Also, use this ss incase they don't listen:

1704720106334.png

Last edited:

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You have right to cancel the card. They will surely cancel the renewal fees and give you final amount to pay. In case you want to keep the card, there is no loss i see as you will get renewal benefit in vistara voucher so its not total waste of money.

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Get this in written in mail, then they've to pay 500rs per day post 7days for violating rbi guidelines!.
Paisa hi paisa hoga... :ROFLMAO:

No that's incorrect.

Ask them to connect your call to Supervisor - was in the same situation- my entire annual fees + GST waived off and then the card was cancelled.

Also, use this ss incase they don't listen:

1704720106334.png

You have right to cancel the card. They will surely cancel the renewal fees and give you final amount to pay. In case you want to keep the card, there is no loss i see as you will get renewal benefit in vistara voucher so its not total waste of money.

Thank you. Icalled again today and asked to transfer to the Retention team. Told the agent about my issue to either make it free for this year by reversing the fees, or cancel my card. He offered me a retention bonus of 3,000 points instead if I continue.
In hindsight, since I ended up receiving the reversal of joining fees last year, it makes some sense of continuing with the card now even though I couldn't utilise my business class voucher and it got wasted. With 3,000 CV points retention + one more year of being CV gold + 1 business class voucher, I changed my mind to cose the card and took the retention offer. No idea how its gonna go for my Magnus that may be due for annual fees in March 2024; might request for cancelation next month to ensure similar issues do not crop again, but I doubt I'll receive any retention on Magnus since my spends have only been ~ 5 Lacs on Magnus.
Thanks again to everyone who was considerate to share their experience and offer tips on how to navigate this situation.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thank you. Icalled again today and asked to transfer to the Retention team. Told the agent about my issue to either make it free for this year by reversing the fees, or cancel my card. He offered me a retention bonus of 3,000 points instead if I continue.
In hindsight, since I ended up receiving the reversal of joining fees last year, it makes some sense of continuing with the card now even though I couldn't utilise my business class voucher and it got wasted. With 3,000 CV points retention + one more year of being CV gold + 1 business class voucher, I changed my mind to cose the card and took the retention offer. No idea how its gonna go for my Magnus that may be due for annual fees in March 2024; might request for cancelation next month to ensure similar issues do not crop again, but I doubt I'll receive any retention on Magnus since my spends have only been ~ 5 Lacs on Magnus.
Thanks again to everyone who was considerate to share their experience and offer tips on how to navigate this situation.
Thts great offer! You should have negotiated for 4000 CV points to cover 1 way ticket.

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
We still getting CV for insurance spends? My renewal is today so kinda need a quick assured response. The insurer is Star health and I am not sure about the MCC. The customer care has asked me to call after 2 hours. 😒

We still getting CV for insurance spends? My renewal is today so kinda need a quick assured response. The insurer is Star health and I am not sure about the MCC. The customer care has asked me to call after 2 hours. 😒
Well it's too late to be of any help to you but for anyone else wondering: no, no points on insurance now. But it should still count towards Milestone spends. @Venky did you pay your insurance? Did it count towards milestone spends?