• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank vistara co-branded credit cards joining fees reversal offer 15th Nov to 31st Dec 2022

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,
Axis bank is back with it's joining fees reversal offer for its all three vistara co-branded credit cards.
It's a spend based joining fees reversal offer. You have to spend X amount of money within first 90 days of card setup.
For Axis Vistara Credit Card- You have to spend ₹30,000 within 90 days.
Axis Vistara Signature- Spend ₹60,000 within first 90 days.
Axis Vistara Infinite- Spend ₹1,20,000 within 90 first days.

Offer fulfilment date - by 30th May, 2023.
You'll get welcome benefits as per card features.

Axis vistara offer.jpg

It's the best time if you were planning to get axis vistara co-branded credit card. Apply early to get extra time for spends.

Here is the terms and conditions of this offer-

vistara axis tandc.png

Official t&c pdf attached.
Offer link- https://www.airvistara.com/in/en/club-vistara/about-cv/current-offers/axis-fee-waiver

Attachments

• Fee Waiver TnCs.pdf
    289.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I don't seem to have received mine as yet. No mail or message. Current statement and unbilled transactions shows up 'No Transactions Found' o_O:confused:. So it is not even showing the other unbilled transactions. I am hoping that it is the transition and it is getting updated. Fingers crossed!

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Better connect with customer support than waiting
That is what I dread. Calling Axis customer care.............. I think I will wait out the weekend. I had changed my bill generation date to 1st of each month from 18th, and since that is also close, I might wait for a couple of days and if it is not in the statement, I will connect. All this to avoid a call to the dreaded Axis cc :eek:

Ankur dhanda

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I don't seem to have received mine as yet. No mail or message. Current statement and unbilled transactions shows up 'No Transactions Found' o_O:confused:. So it is not even showing the other unbilled transactions. I am hoping that it is the transition and it is getting updated. Fingers crossed!
Some issue in the app, for other axis cards also it’s showed that message. Try logging in after sometime .
But if you have received reversal it would show in the total outstanding on card main page .

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
And just as I was posting my last message, received the confirmation message as well. With the joining fee waived, 10k bonus CV points, Business class ticket voucher along with the regular CV points for the spends to achieve the fee waiver and bonus CV points, atleast for the first year this becomes the most VFM credit card of the year 👏 👏

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Sa
Same for me