• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank vistara co-branded credit cards joining fees reversal offer 15th Nov to 31st Dec 2022

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,
Axis bank is back with it's joining fees reversal offer for its all three vistara co-branded credit cards.
It's a spend based joining fees reversal offer. You have to spend X amount of money within first 90 days of card setup.
For Axis Vistara Credit Card- You have to spend ₹30,000 within 90 days.
Axis Vistara Signature- Spend ₹60,000 within first 90 days.
Axis Vistara Infinite- Spend ₹1,20,000 within 90 first days.

Offer fulfilment date - by 30th May, 2023.
You'll get welcome benefits as per card features.

Axis vistara offer.jpg

It's the best time if you were planning to get axis vistara co-branded credit card. Apply early to get extra time for spends.

Here is the terms and conditions of this offer-

vistara axis tandc.png

Official t&c pdf attached.
Offer link- https://www.airvistara.com/in/en/club-vistara/about-cv/current-offers/axis-fee-waiver

Attachments

• Fee Waiver TnCs.pdf
    289.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can someone tell me what will be validity for the voucher which we get after completing first milestone of 2.5L ?
6 months plus 3 months, total 9 months I think, if you are looking to maximise the validity. Once you get the voucher, it remains valid for 6 months. Once you issue this voucher, it remains valid for 3 months. So it is max 9 months. But if you issue it earlier than 6 months, it remains valid only for 3 months from the time you issue it.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How can I move this fee reversal credit to my other Axis cards? I've already hit my 7.5L limit that I wanted to for this card.
If you have an Axis Savings account, they will automatically send an SMS like this after some days :-
Your Axis Bank Credit Card no. XX XXXX has a credit balance of INR 1xxxx.xx/-. The amount will be credited to your Savings Account if not used within 7 days.

If you have an Axis Savings account, they will automatically send an SMS like this after some days :-
Your Axis Bank Credit Card no. XX XXXX has a credit balance of INR 1xxxx.xx/-. The amount will be credited to your Savings Account if not used within 7 days.
That would have been nice. But I don't have a savings account with them.

Will they be willing to move it to another credit card?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,
Axis bank is back with it's joining fees reversal offer for its all three vistara co-branded credit cards.
It's a spend based joining fees reversal offer. You have to spend X amount of money within first 90 days of card setup.
For Axis Vistara Credit Card- You have to spend ₹30,000 within 90 days.
Axis Vistara Signature- Spend ₹60,000 within first 90 days.
Axis Vistara Infinite- Spend ₹1,20,000 within 90 first days.

Offer fulfilment date - by 30th May, 2023.
You'll get welcome benefits as per card features.

Axis vistara offer.jpg

It's the best time if you were planning to get axis vistara co-branded credit card. Apply early to get extra time for spends.

Here is the terms and conditions of this offer-

vistara axis tandc.png

Official t&c pdf attached.
Offer link- https://www.airvistara.com/in/en/club-vistara/about-cv/current-offers/axis-fee-waiver
is it slated to come again ?

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can we upgrade Axis privilege to Axis Vistara through customer care via email/call ? Currently holding axis airtel & privilege. I wish to upgrade privilege to any vistara card. Or should I ask for 3rd card (Axis Vistara) without upgrade option through customer care ?

@4uziaul @pprakash11

Can we upgrade Axis privilege to Axis Vistara through customer care via email/call ? Currently holding axis airtel & privilege. I wish to upgrade privilege to any vistara card. Or should I ask for 3rd card (Axis Vistara) without upgrade option through customer care ?

@4uziaul @pprakash11
They are not upgrading vistara cards via call I tried 20 times