• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Availing joining fees reversal on Axis Vistara Infinite with low CL

isunil1612

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi
I got approval today for Axis vistara Infinite, but surprisingly the limit given by Axis Bank is way too less (around 30K as shown on application status link). This is despite me holding priority account with Axis and 4L + limit on other Axis credit cards. One of the main reasons for opting was to avail the ongoing offer of joining fees reversal by spending 1.2L within 90 days.

I have raised query with the nodal officer and awaiting response. If the response is negative, what options do I have to make spends of 1.2L within 90 days but not crossing the limit every month? Should I credit the card first over and above the CL and then make spends? Any other options possible in this scenario?

Thanks.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Yeah, just do the advance payment after exhausting the limits. It still won't allow crossing the limit in single transaction, as there is transaction limit also. But u can do more than 30K per month.

BTW, usually axis merges all cards limits and have shared limit. Maybe they will merge it later for you.