• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does AU Bank provide 2 credit cards?

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Only card worth taking is au lit.. What will u do of two cards
are bhai what was the Que? and what are you arguing? if you don't know the answer then Thanks,

I already have an AU zenith card LTF. My AU app's offers section also shows a banner where I can get a LIT card as well. Hence I am asking anyone holding two AU cards.
Don't assume that any card is not worth it for you then it's not worth it for others as well. Please reply wisely

Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
are bhai what was the Que? and what are you arguing? if you don't know the answer then Thanks,

I already have an AU zenith card LTF. My AU app's offers section also shows a banner where I can get a LIT card as well. Hence I am asking anyone holding two AU cards.
Don't assume that any card is not worth it for you then it's not worth it for others as well. Please reply wisely
My reply will still be same.... What will u do of two au cards... Anything you see them worth taking two cards... Please share here.. We will too be enlightened... Unless you want to play with cards....... Even if they give 2 cards.... 10 cards....

Satish

TF Premier

How did you get Zenith? I'm currently holding Vetta & looking for Zenith.

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My reply will still be same.... What will u do of two au cards... Anything you see them worth taking two cards... Please share here.. We will too be enlightened... Unless you want to play with cards....... Even if they give 2 cards.... 10 cards....
Well, I don't think I need to explain my purposes in detail but in a brief,
My online international spending goes more than 50-60 lacs per year so for this, I am always looking for a card which gives a low markup fee. Zenith is one of them.
Now why I am looking for LIT, is for small domestic offline transactions which may fetch 5% Cashback along with rewards,
SBI cashback anyways is there for online 5% cashback for online transactions.
The purpose of an individual person matters to select and own cards more than any other view.

So my question was is anyone holding two AU cards, you can ignore this post if you don't have ans.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My online international spending goes more than 50-60 lacs per year so for this, I am always looking for a card which gives a low markup fee. Zenith is one of them.
Now why I am looking for LIT, is for small domestic offline transactions which may fetch 5% Cashback along with rewards,
The purpose of an individual person matters to select and own cards more than any other view.

So my question was is anyone holding two AU cards, you can ignore this post if you don't have ans.
Any revert on this query regarding two cards from AU? Do they give this if at all, like LIT and Zenith - any idea?

Paritosh

TF Select
I hold AU Lit. I was planning to apply for Xcite card and the swipe up portal was not allowing to do so.

I called the customer care and got a reply that only one card is allowed per customer.

If you already have the offer, just go ahead and apply. Please share once you receive the card.

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I hold AU Lit. I was planning to apply for Xcite card and the swipe up portal was not allowing to do so.

I called the customer care and got a reply that only one card is allowed per customer.

If you already have the offer, just go ahead and apply. Please share once you receive the card.
I was able to submit the application and could not complete the video KYC because KYC calls was always in waiting, I tried 3 times and finally gave up.
Even though there was offered banner showing in my mobile application still it went through normal card application process.
So its confirmed that they allowed only 1 card to have per person.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier

Yes i totally agree with you bro , we may like some service from banks so for that also we might be interested to get 2nd credit card from them.

Also spends varies from person to person.

@deep@vie can you please help him on this ?

Can we really get 2nd credit card from AU ? If so can we mail PNO and ask for 2nd card ?

If we get 2nd card , what will be the limits ? will it be merged or separate ?

deep@vie

TF Legend

Single card policy

deep@vie

TF Legend
Yes i totally agree with you bro , we may like some service from banks so for that also we might be interested to get 2nd credit card from them.

Also spends varies from person to person.

@deep@vie can you please help him on this ?

Can we really get 2nd credit card from AU ? If so can we mail PNO and ask for 2nd card ?

If we get 2nd card , what will be the limits ? will it be merged or separate ?
Single card policy is there as of now

zaid_2913

TF Premier

Not only for international spends, AU card is very much useful for day to day spends. 10% instant discount always available in swiggy, BB and most of the tavelling website.