• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi Bank is offering Limit Enhancement

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Citi Bank has started rolling out Limit Enhancement offer just in about a month of complete Relationship Transfer to Axis Bank.

A good way to retain Citi card holders. Have you got it yet?

CFA9FEAD-1C97-4DD9-8DEE-5E64919BEEA5.jpeg

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not necessary that they send mail you can check your eligibilty by just sending SMS

SMS YES CLI to 52484/ +919880752484 from your registered mobile number

I also didn't got any mail but I sent a SMS and got my limit enhanced from 5.5lac to 8.25 lac
How long it took to increase the limit after SmS?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Not necessary that they send mail you can check your eligibilty by just sending SMS

SMS YES CLI to 52484/ +919880752484 from your registered mobile number

I also didn't got any mail but I sent a SMS and got my limit enhanced from 5.5lac to 8.25 lac
is there a risk that applying via sms will result in a hard enquiry meaning that the customer is asking for more credit, versus one which they offer to us proactively?

sleepysurya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Citi is weird one wrt LE. They offer LE but even after replying YES sometimes decline LE. Has happened multiple times. I’m like - then why the hell did you offer it in first place.

Patil007

TF Ace
I got offer to increase the limit by 50% (from 6 Lakhs to 9 Lakhs). Hopefully, they will replace citi card LTF with Axis Magnus LTF after a year ;)

1641068156.jpeg