• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi bank still issuing card.

Kartik155555

TF Buzz
Yesterday i went to ikea (navi mumbai) n i found out the IKea Family cc is being issued to customers and it was instantly generated.

But the most interesting part was that it was being issued by (Citi bank).

So ig they there still onboarding new customers.

If anyone has the same card can put some light.

Attachments

• IKEA Credit card - information - IKEA India.pdf
    95.7 KB · Views: 139

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Yes Bro.If you are an existing Citi customer then only you will get cards with citi name..
If you are not a customer of citi you will be redirected to Axis Bank credit cards from Citi cards websites...😀😀😀😀

Kartik155555

TF Buzz
Maybe youre right but ig they were onboarding new customers. .idk i can be wrong. Would proceed with my application and let you know the scenario.

And a flat cashback offer is also running that
Shop for 6k and get flat 1k back at Ikea store.

Reactions: Rkr

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Maybe youre right but ig they were onboarding new customers. .idk i can be wrong. Would proceed with my application and let you know the scenario.

And a flat cashback offer is also running that
Shop for 6k and get flat 1k back at Ikea store.
Again, i am conforming to you.THey are not accepting new application from non-existing customers. IF you have existing relationship with citi then only you will get citi card as of now..Else you will get AXIS bank card from Axis portfolio.

On IKEA point ,Here IKEA customers can apply for citi products offline at store only not online.

Last edited:

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Yesterday i went to ikea (navi mumbai) n i found out the IKea Family cc is being issued to customers and it was instantly generated.

But the most interesting part was that it was being issued by (Citi bank).

So ig they there still onboarding new customers.

If anyone has the same card can put some light.
Any idea if they issuing cards in Ikea worli,mumbai western side

tdot

TF Select
I used to have Citi Premier miles which closed couple of years ago. If I get this Citi card applied at IKEA can I then request upgrade to Prestige ( of course depending on eligibility). Would I be upgraded to Citi Prestige or Axis bank card ?

netsec

TF Select
I used to have Citi Premier miles which closed couple of years ago. If I get this Citi card applied at IKEA can I then request upgrade to Prestige ( of course depending on eligibility). Would I be upgraded to Citi Prestige or Axis bank card ?
Yes, you can upgrade to Citi Prestige.

beingmohit

TF Premier
Does anyone know about the Citi upgrade process? I want to place a request to upgrade to Citi Prestige. Not sure if I should mail the Axis customer support about it or the Citi customer support.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
I have a stupid Rewards card 😒
Although it has a good credit limit of 10l. Not sure if they would upgrade
I am sure my salary and ITR would satisfy all their income criteria. But, I don't know how they would approach this
Think they will give a try with retention team.
They are upgrading almost all card for me i was offered LTF upgrade to indianoil card

They need prestige customer

beingmohit

TF Premier
Think they will give a try with retention team.
They are upgrading almost all card for me i was offered LTF upgrade to indianoil card

They need prestige customer
I hope they entertain my request. I have already registered a request through their net banking portal. They have requested me to wait for 2 days. Let's see how it goes

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
I hope they entertain my request. I have already registered a request through their net banking portal. They have requested me to wait for 2 days. Let's see how it goes
No no they won't even for my retention offer they said nothing can be done
Call them ask them connect to cancellation team speak to them it works 100%
Retention team gave me 1000k for each card

netsec

TF Select
Does anyone know about the Citi upgrade process? I want to place a request to upgrade to Citi Prestige. Not sure if I should mail the Axis customer support about it or the Citi customer support.
You can call the customer care and they will upgrade your call over the phone. I did this few months back and within hour I was able to see the upgraded card in app and got physical card delivered within 2 days.

Hope this will help.