• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citibank Limit Enhancement in January 2024

proxified

TF Buzz
Just tried sending whatsapp message to Citi with YES CLI and got limit enhancement by 50%.

Previous enhancements were done in june 2023 and december 2022.

Attachments

• IMG_0777.png
    IMG_0777.png
    108.4 KB · Views: 208

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not getting prestige, tried thrice they are pretty blunt for 5L
Only offering PM
I guess they have learned their lesson. In last 1 year so many guys upgraded their cards to prestige for that precious sign up bonus only to downgrade the card few months later as Citibank refunds annual fee for the remaining tenure on pro rata basis. People used to abuse Amex in UK in a similar fashion. In the last quarter of 2023 they stopped fee refunds.
This must be newly implemented criteria. I've seen people upgrading to Prestige with 3L limit till last month.

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I guess they have learned their lesson. In last 1 year so many guys upgraded their cards to prestige for that precious sign up bonus only to downgrade the card few months later as Citibank refunds annual fee for the remaining tenure on pro rata basis. People used to abuse Amex in UK in a similar fashion. In the last quarter of 2023 they stopped fee refunds.
This must be newly implemented criteria. I've seen people upgrading to Prestige with 3L limit till last month.
I will definitely miss Citibank for it's brilliant customer service. I got Citi Rewards in 2015 with a limit of 80k and now my Prestige is sitting on a mammoth of 25L limit.