• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi Bank is offering Limit Enhancement

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Citi Bank has started rolling out Limit Enhancement offer just in about a month of complete Relationship Transfer to Axis Bank.

A good way to retain Citi card holders. Have you got it yet?

CFA9FEAD-1C97-4DD9-8DEE-5E64919BEEA5.jpeg

Patil007

TF Ace
nope they won't , Citi don't such thing for LE and which bank does it cibil hit for LE , i have heard sbi charge customer for LE and kotak too. i don't remember which bank inquired for through cibil hit cause you need to give consent through OTP like when we apply for new cc.
till now, I got LE only from ICICI two cards, both were done via SMS and iMobile, no CIBIL hit there.

for other 9 cards, as these are recently taken within 7-8 Months, no LE as of now.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
till now, I got LE only from ICICI two cards, both were done via SMS and iMobile, no CIBIL hit there.

for other 9 cards, as these are recently taken within 7-8 Months, no LE as of now.
Alright so your citi bank card is new, mine is 3yr plus old card so it had initial Limit of 1 lakhs and received le 2 twice up till now. So chance of Le through this is 50/50. May be we get a LE or it just a fluke we have send a sms or previous sms format we might get to see LE

Patil007

TF Ace
Alright so your citi bank card is new, mine is 3yr plus old card so it had initial Limit of 1 lakhs and received le 2 twice up till now. So chance of Le through this is 50/50. May be we get a LE or it just a fluke we have send a sms or previous sms format we might get to see LE
Actually there is catch in my case,

I had same Citi rewards card in 2019 with 1.3 Lakh limit, I closed that after 1 year.

Now again in August-Sept 2022, I applied Citi rewards card for Cashkaro cashback 2k + Citi welcome benifit of 5K, and I got it with 60K limit.

I have spent 11K in that.

But in their system, card date shows as 2019 only :ROFLMAO: ,When I called them to make it LTF they cc guys said, you have this card since 2019 so use it n all.

paresh22

TF Ace
Not necessary that they send mail you can check your eligibilty by just sending SMS

SMS YES CLI to 52484/ +919880752484 from your registered mobile number

I also didn't got any mail but I sent a SMS and got my limit enhanced from 5.5lac to 8.25 lac
Thanks for your post here. It helped me getting LE from 1.5L to 2.25L. After sending sms, it took 7 days to receive LE.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
it been 7 days no LE , it not all working days but till i don't think LE will be there for me.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
nope they won't , Citi don't such thing for LE and which bank does it cibil hit for LE , i have heard sbi charge customer for LE and kotak too. i don't remember which bank inquired for through cibil hit cause you need to give consent through OTP like when we apply for new cc.
Axis does a cibil hard enquiry for manual LE.

Cardiosniper

TF Select
IM-CITIBA
Thank you for your response. You have confirmed that you are not a Director of any bank/financial institution and /or their relative.The Limit increase, if approved , will be recalled in case there is misrepresentation in declaring the designation as or relation to Director / Senior Officer of any bank / Financial Institution. we will review your request and your increased credit limit . If approved will reflect in 7 working days .