• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi Bank is offering Limit Enhancement

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Citi Bank has started rolling out Limit Enhancement offer just in about a month of complete Relationship Transfer to Axis Bank.

A good way to retain Citi card holders. Have you got it yet?

CFA9FEAD-1C97-4DD9-8DEE-5E64919BEEA5.jpeg

zoro

TF Select
good to know this. I actually know only about Citi rewards as I have it, other than I am not much aware about other Citi cards.
Same with my father, he has Citi Indian oil and there also used to be another card called Citi Titanium as well both LTF. But I only have Indian oil(not LTF)

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There is a way to make Citi Rewards LTF.
Take Citi Indian OIL and then after few months change it to Citi Rewards, in that case Citi Rewards will be LTF.
I got my Citi Rewards LTF in this way.
Please confirm when you did this.
I hold LTF Indian Oil CC for over a decade now and make want to try this

Also, how is Citi Rewards more beneficial than Indian Oil in your opinion.
I did check the card page on Citibank site and understand the 10 RP on apparel & Department stores but otherwise this isn't a great card

amitalpha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

I did check the card page on Citibank site and understand the 10 RP on apparel & Department stores but otherwise this isn't a great card
No card of Citi is good in my opinion.

nrb

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Yeah not much useful now with so many other options available.
I just have it for any citi specific offer.
If it is LTF, then that is the advantage.
But if you are having citi indian oil LTF, then no need to change to rewards. The other offers anyway you will get with indian oil.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yeah not much useful now with so many other options available.
I just have it for any citi specific offer.
If it is LTF, then that is the advantage.
But if you are having citi indian oil LTF, then no need to change to rewards. The other offers anyway you will get with indian oil.
Can we convert Rewards into IOCL card for LTF?

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can we convert Rewards into IOCL card for LTF?
It was almost marketed as a LTF card for quiet sometime but even if there's a annual fee, then you get waiver for as little as 30k per year. So it's a good option for fuel related expenses.

You should contact customer care and try LTF as much as possible. I'm just saying worst case scenario here

rogerthat

TF Ace
Got limit enhancement on my Premier Miles card from 272k to 408k. Totally useless LE. I don't like this card anyway and I am keeping it only to see what Axis is going to do with it.

Incidentally I had requested for a LE last November when I was booking some tickets and they had refused saying it is the best limit they can give. I decided to stop using the card and it has been in the drawer ever since.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Got a LE enhancement on my premier miles card from 900K to 1300k. This has been one of the best rewarding cards of my pf. Recently used this to book a Virgin Atlantic Buisness class ticket to London at 37500 miles and 35k in taxes

az900

TF Buzz
I received WhatsApp offer last week for LE on Citi Rewards. Limit was 4L and was offered 6L. I applied for LE. Instead of Limit Increase they have updated my new limit to 2.67L. Use Citi Card rarely other than for ongoing monthly subscriptions like Spotify, Google One etc.
Has anyone ever received Limit decrease after an offer for LE ?

Last edited: