• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi Bank is offering Limit Enhancement

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Citi Bank has started rolling out Limit Enhancement offer just in about a month of complete Relationship Transfer to Axis Bank.

A good way to retain Citi card holders. Have you got it yet?

CFA9FEAD-1C97-4DD9-8DEE-5E64919BEEA5.jpeg

Not necessary that they send mail you can check your eligibilty by just sending SMS

SMS YES CLI to 52484/ +919880752484 from your registered mobile number

I also didn't got any mail but I sent a SMS and got my limit enhanced from 5.5lac to 8.25 lac
Thanks to above message. I sent an SMS and got a le from 79000/- to 118000/-. It's a 10 year old card which I don't use much but it has been stuck at this limit for a decade. Now it has been enhanced for the 1st time.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks to above message. I sent an SMS and got a le from 79000/- to 118000/-. It's a 10 year old card which I don't use much but it has been stuck at this limit for a decade. Now it has been enhanced for the 1st time.
I think this message works only when they allotted some LE and we didn't avail it. So it's accept the LE later via sms.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Later means? Is this happened to you same way hdfc does for their cards like apply as LTF but then ask for spend based fee waiver?
No, for couple of years it's LTF, after 2020 got sms as spend 30k to make it fee waiver Evey year. Anyway i used more than 30k all the years, so couldn't find whether it's actually LTF or spend based. Agent won't tell us right.. 😂 they assume we do spend more than 30k so let's tell everyone it's LTF. sales pitch.

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
For my the message is not even getting delivered 😂😂
it was happening for me too, I tried the other number from both and it got sent
Numbers beginning with 5 (short codes) are premium numbers.

You need a talktime value of Rs 3.00 for one sms for it to go through if you are using a prepaid plan. Normal unlimited plans will not work and will give a message failed error.

Thanks,