• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CIBIL enquiry removal

Patil007

TF Ace
Axis and ICICI made personal loan enquiry on my CIBIL account without my knowledge.

Sent mail to both the customer cares.

ICICI said, they have asked all agencies to suppress that will be done in 10 days. 10 days over not yet done.

Axis is not ready to remove that enquiry.

Both the follow up period is now more than one month.

Should I complaint to RBI?

P B R G

TF Ace
I got an enquiry removed from Axis bank. It took about 2 weeks and they confirmed over email that it will be suppressed. Keeping a close eye on my CIBIL report as I can still find it there, been about 10-12 days since Axis agreed to suppress, let’s see.

ICICI on the other hand is taking a very long time, it’s been about 2 months, they keep asking for more and more time :/ Thinking of escalating it to RBI.
While I was fighting the case with ICICI, I opened a savings account with them online and guess what, they did a CIBIL enquiry for Personal loan, which is disgusting! Have raised the issue again, quite frustrating as I now have 14 enquires in the last 3 years out of which around 8 are in the last 3 months.
Hey how did you remove the Axis enquiry? I have applied for Airtel Axis card and they have done two hard enquiries in 3 days (in the span of 36 hours).

suhailmz

TF Premier
Just refreshed my CIBIL score. ICICI Bank Personal Loan enquiry has been removed from my CIR.
Hey, what steps did you follow to get it removed? I am contesting 2 personal loan enquiry from ICICI and they are just dragging the case for more than a month. Worst part is while I am fighting with them, they did another personal loan enquiry yesterday without my knowledge :/

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Hey, what steps did you follow to get it removed? I am contesting 2 personal loan enquiry from ICICI and they are just dragging the case for more than a month. Worst part is while I am fighting with them, they did another personal loan enquiry yesterday without my knowledge :/
I just wrote an email to ICICI on 20th Feb. Check attachment.

Attachments

• IMG_20230329_144948.jpg
    IMG_20230329_144948.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 108

Theron

TF Premier
Axis and ICICI made personal loan enquiry on my CIBIL account without my knowledge.

Sent mail to both the customer cares.

ICICI said, they have asked all agencies to suppress that will be done in 10 days. 10 days over not yet done.

Axis is not ready to remove that enquiry.

Both the follow up period is now more than one month.

Should I complaint to RBI?
Same thing happened with me bro. I called Customer care to close Axis credit card that lady made enquiry of personal loan in my CIBIL and Experian.

I tried all methods (Chat, call, Email) nothing worked. They are not at all ready to accept their mistake.

Even I mailed their principal nodal officer and nothing worked.

Today i filed complaint in RBI lets see....

Patil007

TF Ace
Same thing happened with me bro. I called Customer care to close Axis credit card that lady made enquiry of personal loan in my CIBIL and Experian.

I tried all methods (Chat, call, Email) nothing worked. They are not at all ready to accept their mistake.

Even I mailed their principal nodal officer and nothing worked.

Today i filed complaint in RBI lets see....
I did RBI complaint as well, didn't worked.

Sivakumar

TF Buzz
And this is how you remove CIBIL enquiry by escalating to RBI :)

1. Successfully removed 4 enquiries from PNB
2. One from HDFC - have shared snapshot on another thread

Key is - following proper escalation channel and dropping notes which is right on Bank's face.

1678274810398.png
To which mail did you request the pnb to remove the enquiry and the draft of the same if possible….

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have mailed Axis to remove personal loan enquiry they did on April. They have asked the Credit report. I have sent them the experian credit report downloaded from official experian website and CIBIL report downloaded from SBI. But they said they will only accept credit report from official cibil website. But I don't have a subscription for CIBIL for the report. Can someone suggest any way to get the cibil report downloaded from official website? or how can i convince axis PNO for the existing cibil report downloaded from SBI

Theron

TF Premier
I have mailed Axis to remove personal loan enquiry they did on April. They have asked the Credit report. I have sent them the experian credit report downloaded from official experian website and CIBIL report downloaded from SBI. But they said they will only accept credit report from official cibil website. But I don't have a subscription for CIBIL for the report. Can someone suggest any way to get the cibil report downloaded from official website? or how can i convince axis PNO for the existing cibil report downloaded from SBI
Download Report from Poonawala

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Download Report from Poonawala
Thanks, but does it give it as a Official CIBIL Report? I downloaded from SBI and Paisabazaar both attached their logos to every page it in the report.

Asking this because I mistakenly signed up with indialends and receive a lot of spam calls. So just don't want to extend this list of spam calls 🥲

Theron

TF Premier
Thanks, but does it give it as a Official CIBIL Report? I downloaded from SBI and Paisabazaar both attached their logos to every page it in the report.

Asking this because I mistakenly signed up with indialends and receive a lot of spam calls. So just don't want to extend this list of spam calls 🥲
There will be no logo in report generated by poonawala. That's why I suggested