• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CIBIL enquiry removal

Patil007

TF Ace
Axis and ICICI made personal loan enquiry on my CIBIL account without my knowledge.

Sent mail to both the customer cares.

ICICI said, they have asked all agencies to suppress that will be done in 10 days. 10 days over not yet done.

Axis is not ready to remove that enquiry.

Both the follow up period is now more than one month.

Should I complaint to RBI?

abby

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I had taken a few interest free emis through zestmoney.. fo which the lender was capfloat, piramal and Aditya Birla.. though the loans were closed in dec/ jan it still showing as open in my cibil report.. what should I do to ensure it reflects correctly

cr_1290

TF Buzz
Axis and ICICI made personal loan enquiry on my CIBIL account without my knowledge.

ICICI said, they have asked all agencies to suppress that will be done in 10 days. 10 days over not yet done.

Mine ICICI Bank Inquiry was removed within 20 days from the date of complaint.

kgaurav00

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I refreshed my cibil report today and found that in first week of March, I checked eligibility for any LTF Tata Neu cards on Tata Neu app and there happened Cibil enquiry. As there was no LTF offering to me, I did not resume further. Can this HDFC Cibil enquiry be removed if asked to HDFC bank?
it's normal for HDFC bank, when you enter PAN+Mobile no + OTP immediately they hit your CIBIL. I already face this issue last year and no one getting ready to remove that enquiry CC to PNO. "They all replied me you enter OTP that means Credit Card application Journey started once Credit Journey started its hit your CIBIl automatically and ther are no way to remove that enquiry." Lastly i contact RM and told them whole situation they contacted Credit Card department and remove that enquiry.

suhailmz

TF Premier
I refreshed my cibil report today and found that in first week of March, I checked eligibility for any LTF Tata Neu cards on Tata Neu app and there happened Cibil enquiry. As there was no LTF offering to me, I did not resume further. Can this HDFC Cibil enquiry be removed if asked to HDFC bank?
It’s a genuine enquiry. You shouldn’t check eligibility if you’re bothered about CIBIL hits.

abby

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I had taken a few interest free emis through zestmoney.. fo which the lender was capfloat, piramal and Aditya Birla.. though the loans were closed in dec/ jan it still showing as open in my cibil report.. what should I do to ensure it reflects correctly
Any thoughts

Strange

TF Legend
Zest money support is pathetic. First email Zest Money to provide NOC of these loan accounts also email your lenders and zest money to close these loan account in all credit bureaus.

And this is how you remove CIBIL enquiry by escalating to RBI :)

1. Successfully removed 4 enquiries from PNB
2. One from HDFC - have shared snapshot on another thread

Key is - following proper escalation channel and dropping notes which is right on Bank's face.

1678274810398.png
How to remove the Cibil enquiries from PNB I tried applying for Credit Card it failed multiple times and generated multiple Cibil hits

Riteshgpt60

TF Buzz
Yes, you can request hdfc bank to remove it.
I have successfully remove the enquiry after sending full report with control number from cibil to hdfc

mnh007786

TF Buzz
How to remove freecharge pay later, karur vyasa, and cap float laon account in mu cibil report. I am not using anyone. I just use amazon pay later and freecharge pay later. I closed both account but still showing and other one also.

krishc

TF Ace
it's normal for HDFC bank, when you enter PAN+Mobile no + OTP immediately they hit your CIBIL. I already face this issue last year and no one getting ready to remove that enquiry CC to PNO. "They all replied me you enter OTP that means Credit Card application Journey started once Credit Journey started its hit your CIBIl automatically and ther are no way to remove that enquiry." Lastly i contact RM and told them whole situation they contacted Credit Card department and remove that enquiry.
yes, not only HDFC
most online applications of banks are like this only
CIBIL gets hit as soon as you enter Mobile+PAN+OTP
no bother about serviceable area, basic eligibility etc

How to remove freecharge pay later, karur vyasa, and cap float laon account in mu cibil report. I am not using anyone. I just use amazon pay later and freecharge pay later. I closed both account but still showing and other one also.
Karur Vysya and Capfloat loan is Amazon Pay later whereas freecharge is freecharge first close both accounts once you have done that get NOC from lender in Amazon case it is Axio whereas I am not sure who to contact for Freecharge then if after 45-60 days its not showing as closed you can mail Cibil with the NOC I think

Patil007

TF Ace
Axis closed my request and on RBI, it is showing closure:

Section 16(2)(a) in The Reserve Bank of India General Regulations, 1949
(a) the power to sanction or incur any expenditure on behalf of the Bank shall be subject to Rules made by the Central Board;