• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CIBIL enquiry removal

Patil007

TF Ace
Axis and ICICI made personal loan enquiry on my CIBIL account without my knowledge.

Sent mail to both the customer cares.

ICICI said, they have asked all agencies to suppress that will be done in 10 days. 10 days over not yet done.

Axis is not ready to remove that enquiry.

Both the follow up period is now more than one month.

Should I complaint to RBI?

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Axis and ICICI made personal loan enquiry on my CIBIL account without my knowledge.

ICICI said, they have asked all agencies to suppress that will be done in 10 days. 10 days over not yet done.

ICICI did the same thing with me. Its more than a month for me too. I am too exploring options.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige

It takes some time to reflect on CIBIL Patil bhau. I would suggest to wait for 3 months for ICICI enquiry. ICICI is very slow in CIBIL processes.
And file a complaint to RBI for Axis.

Patil007

TF Ace
It takes some time to reflect on CIBIL Patil bhau. I would suggest to wait for 3 months for ICICI enquiry. ICICI is very slow in CIBIL processes.
And file a complaint to RBI for Axis.
Yes, ICICI hit was in July 2022 so after that I got lot of CCs. So, will wait for that as it has less impact on my new applications.

Axis I will raise with RBI as it is done on January 2023 and It will impact on my new credit card application.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
And this is how you remove CIBIL enquiry by escalating to RBI :)

1. Successfully removed 4 enquiries from PNB
2. One from HDFC - have shared snapshot on another thread

Key is - following proper escalation channel and dropping notes which is right on Bank's face.

1678274810398.png

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
If you fight with ICICI bank then they will remove unauthorised enquiry from CIBIL after required validation But Axis never accept their mistake nor ready to remove enquiry from CIBIL
Never faced any issues with Axis till date.

Will let you know if I ever come across any unnecessary cibil enquiries from Axis.

ltf4ever

TF Ace

i had this experience with icici and had to approach multiple channels to get it removed. you will have to wait till next month's cibil is generated to see if they have actually removed it. message me if you see that thry have not removed it next month, i will send you the email IDs to send email to (you can also search for that thread in this forum).

axis: good that you have raised RBI complaint. please keep me updated if they listen to rbi, because in my experience, axis is growing shameless by the day and didn't respond to my rbi complaint once.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
And this is how you remove CIBIL enquiry by escalating to RBI :)

1. Successfully removed 4 enquiries from PNB
2. One from HDFC - have shared snapshot on another thread

Key is - following proper escalation channel and dropping notes which is right on Bank's face.

1678274810398.png
Can we remove CIBIL enquiry that is made for applying credit card and they rejected the application? Will Bank accept to remove it?