• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Customer Care reply on CIBIL enquiry removal

CyberPsych

TF Ace
I have raised a CIBIL enquiry removal request to Axis customer care because there was a CIBIL enquiry entry after the day I applied for FK Axis card on May 25 (duplicate entry on May 26). Same happened for HDFC Card too, 1 month later. Now Axis bank customer care said it will be automatically updated in the next cycle, when I generated the report just yesterday. Are they saying this because the coming month is the 3rd month and CIBIL enquiry will be removed? Or they're just passing my conversation to next month? I suspect this process is not automatic and I think they're lying. Please share your thoughts. I want to e-mail HDF for the same now.

Attachments

• Image_200_02-01-01-PM.png
    Image_200_02-01-01-PM.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Image_201_02-06-53-PM.png
    Image_201_02-06-53-PM.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 94

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for Airtel Axis yesterday and successfully did vKYC yesterday. Yesterday there was 1 Cibil hit.
Today I got message that vKYC failed and physical verification is required.
In the evening, physical verification was successfully done but just now got notification that another Cibil hit done.
So in 2 days, 2 Cibil hit for same Axis Airtel card.
Any way to remove duplicate CIBIL hit?

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
You could have asked this question in any Axis Bank thread, why did you create a thread for this?
I applied for Airtel Axis yesterday and successfully did vKYC yesterday. Yesterday there was 1 Cibil hit.
In the evening, physical verification was successfully done but just now got notification that another Cibil hit done.
@ashwink @Rkr @vaibhav111 merge this Thread with any axis bank cc thread or locked this thread

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have raised a CIBIL enquiry removal request to Axis customer care because there was a CIBIL enquiry entry after the day I applied for FK Axis card on May 25 (duplicate entry on May 26). Same happened for HDFC Card too, 1 month later. Now Axis bank customer care said it will be automatically updated in the next cycle, when I generated the report just yesterday. Are they saying this because the coming month is the 3rd month and CIBIL enquiry will be removed? Or they're just passing my conversation to next month? I suspect this process is not automatic and I think they're lying. Please share your thoughts. I want to e-mail HDF for the same now.
Any update? Is it removed?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Yeah been there, received the card and two cibil hit I didn't bother to remove additional cibil

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yeah been there, received the card and two cibil hit I didn't bother to remove additional cibil
Guys when you are merging two threads, there shuold be somewhere it be mentioned as this thread is merged with some other thread..
Don't you think so ?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Your case is same as mine?
Like 1st vKYC and then physical verification?
Yes bro did vkyc which was successful and out of nowhere it say failed 1 day later and had to do physical vkyc and another cibil hit. Axis is living in different tech world where it does online vkyc and offline since I'm not saving customer so may ne they don't do physical again for saving account.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
We mod have moderation activity for that. For end user they don't ser any visual chance though.
but because these two are merged, there is a clear deviation from what was discussed earlier to now.. it helps if readers also know that these two thread were merged..

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
but because these two are merged, there is a clear deviation from what was discussed earlier to now.. it helps if readers also know that these two thread were merged..
True even I got confused then I was about to remove post and merged with some other thread but then that didn't existed and then this original thread is of August 2023 so New OP shouldn't have created a thread cause oneone have asked this before and original OP thread is of different but do answer the question of removal of duplicate cibil hit. And plus this thread isn't over page 2. So it work here. It not perfect that will do for now.

Reactions: SSV

Unleash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I also got the duplicate cibil entries (both) removed for Axis Airtel card, emailed directly to PNO. So eventually got this card with no cibil hit 🙂