• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay card offer with AXIS Customer Care by asking them to send Card Upgrade Consent SMS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:

Tarun239

TF Premier
Nothing... As I asked you before.. did you chceck your SR in the APP?
Yaa my sr is showing in process, I called them 2 nd time they tried 2 nd time as well, not showing instant upgradation for me, my consent again recorded, they have asked to wait as they have taken manual request for upgradation already. Service request in app, it shows will be resolved by 30 th. After all this, i am seriously thinking, is wasting so much time worth it as I already had indian oil card ltf.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yaa my sr is showing in process, I called them 2 nd time they tried 2 nd time as well, not showing instant upgradation for me, my consent again recorded, they have asked to wait as they have taken manual request for upgradation already. Service request in app, it shows will be resolved by 30 th. After all this, i am seriously thinking, is wasting so much time worth it as I already had indian oil card ltf.
so, you did your bit.. just leave it.. it will come, if not, you can try after a few weeks.
Just forget bout this and have nice sleep tonight..

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Immedieately after your Myzone was approved , received and activated, try for Neo rupay like discussed above..
I asked the Cc guy, he said if the offer exists we can utilise this even in the next month as well.
So, it is not like it ends this FY... March31..
What if previlgae card ( Multi brand voucher doesn't go) 😂

praful47

TF Premier
Hi guys and gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png
Spend more than ₹300 within 30 days issuance for utility bill payment and get 100% cashback upto ₹300

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yaa, while dealing with credit cards, patience is the key.
Yes, this is not like a super premium card anyway..
This is just one more method to get LTF Neo without any CIBIL..
The good thing is even though it is not visible for CC executive in their systems when we call them, they can trigger a SMS and if the LTF offer exists we can get the card easily..
You can get this card in this method next month also.. no need to worry about this…

rextg

TF Buzz
so, you did your bit.. just leave it.. it will come, if not, you can try after a few weeks.
Just forget bout this and have nice sleep tonight..
I have few doubts :
1.I have started application as salaried now I can't apply as self employed .Is there any way to change it?
2.Will there be cibil hit just by starting application?
3.I have only liberty acc with axis no credit cards and called cc they said no preapproved offers. Should I ask them to send neo offer msg ?

• Hehe

praful47

TF Premier
I have few doubts :
1.I have started application as salaried now I can't apply as self employed .Is there any way to change it?
3.I have only liberty acc with axis no credit cards and called cc they said no preapproved offers. Should I ask them to send neo offer msg ?
It's for existing customers

Tarun239

TF Premier
The most funny part is I already had 3 axis cards before, so tried to get 4 th neo card through website, got 2 cibil hits this month for neo card,that attempt failed,now tried to upgrade, getting some issue.Funny part is, Already have 50 plus cards( my and wife 's combined) haven't struggled so much for any other card except for federal bank credit card.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I have few doubts :
3.I have only liberty acc with axis no credit cards and called cc they said no preapproved offers. Should I ask them to send to neo offer msg ?
No
Yes if you apply online
Only for existing axis cc holders

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The most funny part is I already had 3 axis cards before, so tried to get 4 th neo card through website, got 2 cibil hits this month for neo card,that attempt failed,now tried to upgrade, getting some issue.Funny part is, Already have 50 plus cards( my and wife 's combined) haven't struggled so much for any other card except for federal bank credit card.
May be because it’s your 4 th card, you are having this issue