• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay card offer with AXIS Customer Care by asking them to send Card Upgrade Consent SMS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:

Lordkk

TF Premier
its not showing up for us now, that is the concern here.. got it ??
After getting the otp consent from customer the customer care executive have to issue the card from their end.

I guess you asked for the sms and disconnected the call and gave the consent after that. If this is the case there is no card issued.

The card would show on the app instantly. In fact customer care executive will also tell you the last four digit of the card if you ask

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
After getting the otp consent from customer the customer care executive have to issue the card from their end.

I guess you asked for the sms and disconnected the call and gave the consent after that. If this is the case there is no card has been issued.

The card would show on the app instantly. In fact customer care executive will also tell you the last four digit of the card if you ask
This might be the reason…
For the first time, after OTP some technical error came.
He asked me to call them back again after 24 hours..
After the call is over, I tried again this time it took OTP and said my consent was recorded..
I will call them tomorrow to find out what happened..
But most likely your view is right

Tarun239

TF Premier

I guess you asked for the sms and disconnected the call and gave the consent after that. If this is the case there is no card issued.

In my case, no call was disconnected, customer care issued service request number after consent was recorded and said card would be delivered in 14 working days max. Last i got magnus on call last year on call, card was generated instantaneously, so was bit confused about the process this time around. Also, one can never say anything about axis.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
In my case, no call was disconnected, customer care issued service request number after consent was recorded and said card would be delivered in 14 working days max. Last i got magnus on call last year on call, card was generated instantaneously, so was bit confused about the process this time around. Also, one can never say anything about axis.
Magnus .

What was ur existing limit

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think your process went smoothly and you will get your card for sure.
For me , I may need to do it again tomorrow.
Let’s see

Strange

TF Legend
Upgrade request can also be rejected.

Axis rejected my Indian Oil card upgrade offer as it was my 5th Axis card. 🤣🤣

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You can check you SR status in the app here..
Home ->
More-> Services-> More -> My requests

1711640155125.png

Last edited:
Yes he did. That’s why I called them and they could not see any LTF offer and he sent me the sms and asked me to check if it is LTF or not
Please check in an app once if it's LTF or not. If you didn't get virtual card yet, just go to apply now option again, screen will show recently applied card with charges.