• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Change Occupation - Organization and Adress for ICICI credit card account

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Is there a way to change the company name and Adress for ICICI credit card holder in online mode ?
Also, is it possible to change the occupation from salaried to business?

paresh22

TF Ace
Icici is really bad in keeping old addresses. I called them that my old address still on renewed card welcome letter. They said we can't see that old address in their system but icici only printed old address in that letter. I then did not bother much as online netbanking showing correct address for me.
My credit card statement address is current/new so it's good for me.

SoggypastA

TF Premier
To change the address in your credit card,

Internet banking:

Below is the stepwise process for placing the request through internet banking:

Please visit www.icicibank.com and login using your User ID and password

Select the option of "Request for Updating of Communication Address" under the "Service Requests" option

Webpage will be displayed for updating address in

1) All linked bank accounts,

2) All linked Credit Cards,

3) Both (accounts and credit cards),

Customer to select the appropriate option

Your existing address updated in bank records will be displayed

Further, you can select either to update the 'Home' or 'Work' address

For updating address, you need to upload scanned image of his proof of address, post uploading the document, you need to enter the address in the fields available below.

You need to select the 'City' and 'State' from the drop down and enter "pin code"

Registered mobile number e-mail ID will be displayed for your confirmation as the address updating intimation will be triggered

Please read the T&C provided and tick mark the option if you agree

Also needs to confirm that, if the address mentioned on the proof uploaded and address entered do not match then address updating request will not be processed.

SoggypastA

TF Premier
Update - As per bank my work address is updated.
Apparently there is no way to check what they have updated only communication address is visible in netbanking and customer care is as always useless and not helpful.

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
To change the address in your credit card,

Internet banking:

Below is the stepwise process for placing the request through internet banking:

Please visit www.icicibank.com and login using your User ID and password

Select the option of "Request for Updating of Communication Address" under the "Service Requests" option

Webpage will be displayed for updating address in

1) All linked bank accounts,

2) All linked Credit Cards,

3) Both (accounts and credit cards),

Customer to select the appropriate option

Your existing address updated in bank records will be displayed

Further, you can select either to update the 'Home' or 'Work' address

For updating address, you need to upload scanned image of his proof of address, post uploading the document, you need to enter the address in the fields available below.

You need to select the 'City' and 'State' from the drop down and enter "pin code"

Registered mobile number e-mail ID will be displayed for your confirmation as the address updating intimation will be triggered

Please read the T&C provided and tick mark the option if you agree

Also needs to confirm that, if the address mentioned on the proof uploaded and address entered do not match then address updating request will not be processed.
But in this case... Your communication address will be always permanent one ( i.e. address in your Aadhar/Voter card).

Is there any way to mention any other address different from written address in ID Proofs?
Because most of the people love in different places.

SoggypastA

TF Premier
But in this case... Your communication address will be always permanent one ( i.e. address in your Aadhar/Voter card).

Is there any way to mention any other address different from written address in ID Proofs?
Because most of the people love in different places.
You can update any address as long as you can provide proof for it.

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can update any address as long as you can provide proof for it.
Bro if you have done this yourself or you are expert then give specific answer.

Don't give general answer which anyone can find anywhere including their website.

This community has always given hidden answer that was no where available.😑😑

And I have specifically asked ' address different from I'd Proof address'.😤😤

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

Don't give general answer which anyone can find anywhere including their website.

Do you have any bills, like Broadband or Postpaid or even Bank statement for that address?

SoggypastA

TF Premier

That was straightforward answer.
If you want to update your address you need to give proof for that otherwise no bank gonna accept your request.

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That was straightforward answer.
If you want to update your address you need to give proof for that otherwise no bank gonna accept your request.
Now this is the problem.....
You don't know still you are unnecessary commenting.. Stop!!😡😡

Go and check Kotak and Citi.
You have never done that.
And for God sake, let others (someone who has knowledge) answer.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Yes bro, ofcourse...

That's what I was saying, address is different from ID Proof address but bills are available. And also bank statement.

Waiting for your valuable response!!😀😀
What document you have? You can update your Aadhar using that, it will probably take 5-20 days and you can do all that online. Using the updated address you change or update your bank address.