• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Instant rejection for icici credit card

bing1309

TF Premier
I got instant rejection for icici credit card when selected self employe after adhar otp authentication, there portal just rejected when i selected as self employe there is no questions of even filling details. And gave a download pdf as what i filled. And a cibil enquiry took place did not ask what card I wanted anything what kind of issue is this?

After this tried again from fresh when gave phone number no bloody otp recived from icici at all to continue.

Forget that part even bloody my company name did not show it did not take my company email I'd when I mention salaried type my company name say not there and says wrong email I'd.

How to proceed with this issue now?

Last edited:

bing1309

TF Premier
whats your credit utilisation ratio??
Negative 1% Because everything is paid in excess before bill generation (sometimes negative 25% or 15% or maximum in plus if you consider I have seen just 2% that's because payment was made did not reflect before bill generation but reflected next 2 days)

I got instant rejection for icici credit card when selected self employe after adhar otp authentication, there portal just rejected when i selected as self employe there is no questions of even filling details. And gave a download pdf as what i filled. And a cibil enquiry took place did not ask what card I wanted anything what kind of issue is this?

After this tried again from fresh when gave phone number no bloody otp recived from icici at all to continue.

Forget that part even bloody my company name did not show it did not take my company email I'd when I mention salaried type my company name say not there and says wrong email I'd.

How to proceed with this issue now?
Similar thing happened to me last week...but today I got this email....I did not request for a savings account....how should I proceed now??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240316-171326_Gmail.png
    Screenshot_20240316-171326_Gmail.png
    213.1 KB · Views: 23

bing1309

TF Premier
Similar thing happened to me last week...but today I got this email....I did not request for a savings account....how should I proceed now??
I got a call from icici as per them for a self-employed the credit card won't be given. you need to visit the branch give all the details and proceed with the application, if you mention I am self-employed but with a small amount of turnover etc with no ITR, then they will give you a card selection but with a lower credit limit. hence take a call they said.
as per records, we can give a card. pan shows so much income and cc limit etc matches but in our case we need your itr to proceed and give a better limit.

what an illogical rubbish reason bank employees give, as far as I understand I have to open a savings account with them and then take cc.
no thank you I am better off with axis and hdfc
🤣

Last edited:
I got a call from icici as per them self employed the credit card won't be given. you need to visit the branch give all the details and proceed with the application, if you mention I am a self-employee but with a small amount of turnover etc with no itr exist then they will give you a card selection but with a lower credit limit. hence take a call they said.
Mera to Savings account hi khol diya...sath me Amazon Pay CC bhi approve hogaya