• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Instant rejection for icici credit card

bing1309

TF Premier
I got instant rejection for icici credit card when selected self employe after adhar otp authentication, there portal just rejected when i selected as self employe there is no questions of even filling details. And gave a download pdf as what i filled. And a cibil enquiry took place did not ask what card I wanted anything what kind of issue is this?

After this tried again from fresh when gave phone number no bloody otp recived from icici at all to continue.

Forget that part even bloody my company name did not show it did not take my company email I'd when I mention salaried type my company name say not there and says wrong email I'd.

How to proceed with this issue now?

Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
I got instant rejection for icici credit card when selected self employe after adhar otp authentication, there portal just rejected when i selected as self employe there is no questions of even filling details. And gave a download pdf as what i filled. And a cibil enquiry took place did not ask what card I wanted anything what kind of issue is this?

After this tried again from fresh when gave phone number no bloody otp recived from icici at all to continue.

icici the next axis

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor

You go through Fd based card and on the basis of fd one you may be given icici Amazon pay in future ....The proceed with cancellation of fd based one...
Thread 'Amazon Pay Icici From FD credit card' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/amazon-pay-icici-from-fd-credit-card.21425/

bing1309

TF Premier

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
I tried online, just gave otp and selected self employe bam (no further details) application rejected. Can't give credit card. Just wanted to understand is this issue exist with icici?
Please go to branch and try card to card.

I had also faced same instant rejection for platinum by online even if I hold apay card from 3 years.

Their online system is worst than axis now a days.

Last edited:

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Please go to branch and try card to card.

I hax also faced same instant rejection for platinum by online even if I hold apay card from 3 years.

Their online system is worst than axis now a days.
branch says. They need salary slip + CC Statement both. WTF then what is the meaning of credit card application via cc statement?

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
branch says. They need salary slip + CC Statement both. WTF then what is the meaning of credit card application via cc statement?
If you go with salary slip/ITR then what is the need for card statement ?
You have to visit different branches and have to find out a good agent or search for a good ICICI agent in your contact. Card to card application didn't require any income proof but finding out a good agent a difficult one specially in tier 2 cities.

Otherwise if you have no issues to open a new account then open a SB account with them. You get Preapproved.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Why should I go to an fd based card when I have axis and one card with limits of 6l and 7l and a cibil of more than 777+ and no any issue of any late payment and 10year old cibil
I can understand your situation .
Having other bank card does not guarantee in anyway that you will get cards from ICICI...
I am just suggesting the possible way to get ICICI unsecured card.

varun__goel_

TF Legend

Applied through buy.icicibank.com?

bing1309

TF Premier
I can understand your situation .
Having other bank card does not guarantee in anyway that you will get cards from ICICI...
I am just suggesting the possible way to get ICICI unsecured card.
Axis bank website on cc did not flag me went ahead including idfc wealth or south Indian or even citi bank, idbi also

bing1309

TF Premier
whats your credit utilisation ratio??
I have just 3 active credit card closed everything same reflecting in cibil except 2 card I got close noc from bank but in cibil it shows open still and there limit is 59k and 1.50l that's it rest 2 axis has 6l limit and recently opened one south Indian bank still not showing in cibil nor enquiry have one card of 8l limit.
Secured have 50l loan and 30l loan both vehicle that's it nothing else