• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici credit card application approval

sharma

TF Premier
I'm already holding four icici cards but from last four months when I'm trying to apply after company email verification it directly says they cannot give card to me.
Then cc will call me and then they will say they will take it offline with all details....
But I was hesitant to say some details over call so I used to deny it.

So I want to know if this is happening to me or to all

Last edited:

Anupama_Jha

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm already holding four icici cards but from last four months when I'm trying to apply after company email verification it directly says they cannot give card to me.
Then cc will call me and then they will say they will take it offline with all details....
But I was hesitant to say some details over call so I used to dent it.

Lol 😆 you already have 4 cards, how much more do you want ? Yaha logon ke ek nhi mil rha😭

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
But I was hesitant to say some details over call so I used to dent it.

When you got your 4th ICICI Card?

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, but they are paid..
But I remember few months back when I tried to apply I don't have any pre-approved cards but still the situation is same.
I'm not sure, but try applying through ICICI Customer Support by calling them. Maybe they have a straightforward process like Axis with instant approval.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
Yes, but they are paid..
But I remember few months back when I tried to apply I don't have any pre-approved cards but still the situation is same.
You can try from a different account and fill your personal email in company email slot if email is problematic. After approval change mobile number.