• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How do I find out the date on which I last applied for an ICICI credit card?

nangkong

TF Select
Recently, I discovered that there's a waiting period before reapplying for a credit card with a bank if the previous application was unsuccessful. Specifically, for ICICI credit card applications, this waiting period is six months. Unfortunately, I wasn't aware of this rule earlier, leading me to apply for ICICI cards multiple times in the last five months, all without success. My last unsuccessful application was approximately 2 to 3 months ago. Now, I'm receiving "pre-approved offers" through the iMobile app. However, I want to ensure that at least 6 months have elapsed since the last unsuccessful application. Is there a way to find out the precise date of the last unsuccessful application?

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Recently, I discovered that there's a waiting period before reapplying for a credit card with a bank if the previous application was unsuccessful. Specifically, for ICICI credit card applications, this waiting period is six months. Unfortunately, I wasn't aware of this rule earlier, leading me to apply for ICICI cards multiple times in the last five months, all without success. My last unsuccessful application was approximately 2 to 3 months ago. Now, I'm receiving "pre-approved offers" through the iMobile app. However, I want to ensure that at least 6 months have elapsed since the last unsuccessful application. Is there a way to find out the precise date of the last unsuccessful application?
Post the screenshot of pre approved offers here..... Will let you know if you can get the card or not....

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You can check it via last enquiry by ICICI bank for cc on your CIBIL

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Now, I'm receiving "pre-approved offers" through the iMobile app.
If it's in pre-approved offers. You do not need to wait for the cooling period.
Just click on the apply button there and your card will be generated within few mins or at most in 24 hrs..