• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CCcollectors - What are the best Cards to hold today?

Pr@k

TF Select
with all the available information on them lets Remove Magnus/Reserve , Infinia & AMEX Plat Charge from the list.

What are the others cards you hold and would recommend to others.

Hisoka

TF Ace
Axis Vistara cards are really good. I hold the signature variant and I think it's the perfect card of the vistara trio.
Axis Ace is also good for bill payments if you don't hold super premium credit cards
Other card which I hold and really like is Amex MRCC, it's free for first year and will give almost 8-9% cashback (for first year) if we include the referral and spend based bonus points.

But since I recently. got Magnus, I've stopped using all these cards just to complete my 1L milestone 😅
I use Amex MRCC though to load my Amazon wallet 4 times in month for 1500 each, and then spend that money on Zepto, Uber etc. to earn 1000 points.

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I see that people ask for best cards to hold , and then straight away go to HNI cards like magnus reserve infinia amex plat. So i agree with OP

Let's start with some basic cards that caters most of us.

Axis - ACE
ICICI - Apay + Platinum
HDFC - Millennia
SBI - Cashback
BOB - Eterna

Some others that need to be answered. ( With good/descent reward rate and LTF/ low fee)
Yes Bank - ?
Indusind - ?
PNB - ?

Last edited:

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I see that people ask for best cards to hold , and then straight away go to HNI cards like magnus reserve infinia amex plat. So i agree with OP

Let's start with some basic cards that caters most of us.

Axis - ACE
ICICI - Apey + Platinum
HDFC - Millennia
SBI - Cashback
BOB - Eterna

Some others that need to be answered. ( With good/descent reward rate and LTF/ low fee)
Yes Bank - ?
Indusind - ?
PNB - ?
This is a good list. Which is the best amex card to hold for low spenders?

maverick

TF Premier
Axis ace (will close)
Axis freecharge (will close)
ICICI apay LTF
ICICI mmt LTF*
ICICI PLATINUM CHIP CC 1 LTF
ICICI PLATINUM CHIP CC 2nd LTF
ICICI CORAL CC LTF
HDFC millennia LTF
HDFC tata neu plus LTF
Bob premier rupay LTF
Au vetta LTF
Idfc first millennia LTF
Indusind legend LTF
Rbl duet LTF
Sbi simply click (Will try for LTF)
Axis myzone LTF
Hsbc platinum cc LTF
Standard chartered platinum rewards cc LTF
Federal bank imperio cc LTF
Kotak league platinum LTF
One card (fedral bank) LTF

Last edited:

SiddharthR

TF Ace
SBI Cashback- Online Spends

Axis Airtel- Recharge & Utility

Tata Neu Infinity- UPI

AU LIT- Online/Offline Spends with 5% & 10x activated (Upto ₹10K each for max benefits:~ 5% cb) & Rent via BharatNXT or any other app like that which isn't considered as Rent (5% & 10x RP activated)

This is for most of the people who have nothing to do with Airmiles & just want rewards in Cash...

Seth

TF Premier
Axis freecharge gives 5% on insurance, fee waiver on spending 50k, idfc first LTF, just for e-commerce offers.
I got freecharge axis card just 1 week ago.
Do we get cashback on insurance payment for LIC , Max life etc?
Because I called axis cc and they told me not available for insurance payment and it discontinued from September 22.
Please confirm.

Last edited:

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
with all the available information on them lets Remove Magnus/Reserve , Infinia & AMEX Plat Charge from the list.

What are the others cards you hold and would recommend to others.
I love collecting CC or say whatever LTF I get hands on.

I have still the collection of just beginner cards, but I do manage to get rewards from them. I recommend these 3 and all other LTF cards for instant discounts here and there.

1. Axis ACE sits in for all the offline spends and since I use Instamart for all groceries, it is used here as well fetching me 4% on Swiggy. On top of it normal fiber recharges and phones recharges gives me 5% via Gpay.

2. Amex MRCC is used for buying Amazon Vouchers or whenever I do some outing with friends and exceeding 1500 in bill, I pay it with this card. 4*1500 transaction gives me 1000MR points. I also enrolled myself into one-time offer that gives me additional 1000MR points on spending 20k+ in a month.

3.SBI Prime is currently my primary card usually for waiver of annual fee. I got it for getting higher limit on SBI Card which they usually issue lower limit. I'll eventually close this card soon. Apart from welcome voucher, the fees was recovered in under 6 months. I already got 1000*2 Pizza Hut Vouchers, and 10,000 worth of points which I redeemed as ₹2500 cash. That's ₹4500 value.

4. Amazon Pay ICICI is used for Amazon spends and thats it, 5% CB.

5. HDFC MB+, IndusInd Plat, Axis Flipkart, Axis Privilege (I got this card as I heard main card from Axis get LE overtime), Yes Bank Prosperity Edge, Kotak PVR, OneCard, HSBC Plat, ICICI MMT are all used for offers here and there running on cards especially Instant Discounts.

Out of 13, I have 5 paid cards.
SBI Prime, Axis Privilege & ACE, Kotak PVR, and Amex MRCC.

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
MyZone(LTF), Ace(paid), Magnus (paid), SBI IRCTC (paid), SBI Cashback (paid), IndusInd EazyDiner (paid), IndusInd Pinnacle (LTF), AU Zenith (LTF), Kotak White(LTF), BOB Premier (LTF), PNB Rupay Select (LTF), HDFC Diners Privilege (LTF), ICICI MMT(LTF), Amazon Pay (LTF), HSBC Platinum (LTF), CITI Rewards(paid), RBL Zomato (LTF)

90% of my spends are in Magnus and 10 % in SBI Cashback since the last 4 Months.

Planning to get Amex MRCC, BOB Eterna (if LTF), ICICI Rubyx(LTF), SBI Aurum(for one year only) later this year.

Planning to close Axis Ace, SBI IRCTC and IndusInd EazyDiner.

Anyone has better suggestions?