• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Canara Bank Credit Card

cardgeek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My mother got canara bank credit card by opening the locker 3 years ago, during that time branch manager offered me the credit card but I dint take it. Now branch manager has changed and when I ask about credit card they are telling it has to be processed from head office.

Any of you hold canara bank cc?

Last edited:

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am holding Canara Rupay Select CC... it has no joining fee but annual fee is charged rs300 if spend is less than 1lacs annualy... I got it by submitting documents at my branch as I had a salary account with Canara bank.. usual documents asked like 2 year ITR, pan , aadhaar... but interesting part is that they charge from your account rs60 each for making inquiry in cibil & experian both.. also they marked rs5lac inquiry and provided 2 lac limit.. Also Canara Rupay Select CC has wellness benefits.. Apart from this canara cards are not worthy like PNB & Union Bank cards means no offers, forgot to compete with Bob cards in PSU lineup. Can avail for rupay card benefits only... also attaching the tariff sheets for Canara Cards

Attachments

• Canara CC Tariff Sheet.pdf
    81.5 KB · Views: 91

armat

TF Premier
I am holding Canara Rupay Select CC... it has no joining fee but annual fee is charged rs300 if spend is less than 1lacs annualy... I got it by submitting documents at my branch as I had a salary account with Canara bank.. usual documents asked like 2 year ITR, pan , aadhaar... but interesting part is that they charge from your account rs60 each for making inquiry in cibil & experian both.. also they marked rs5lac inquiry and provided 2 lac limit.. Also Canara Rupay Select CC has wellness benefits.. Apart from this canara cards are not worthy like PNB & Union Bank cards means no offers, forgot to compete with Bob cards in PSU lineup. Can avail for rupay card benefits only... also attaching the tariff sheets for Canara Cards
Could you post photo of the rupay select card?

coolanshu1000

TF Premier
Canara bank has complex delegation for sanctioning of the credit cards. The minimum required credit limit is 1 lac while Small Branch has powers upto 50,000 credit limit only. Powers more than falls in Regional Offices which requires strict documentation and no overdues in CIBiL.

Moreover, regarding enquiry amount, it depends on what figure teller has entered. System automatically charges for 2 CIC (50+GST each)..

adi654

TF Buzz
Even I got rupay select cc .Applied from branch .Submitted 2yr ITR,PAN,Adhaar.They do charge 58+58 Rs for both Experian and Cibil .Same day card was approved from the branch itself.
Card linked with mobile banking next day and with limit of 3 lakh.