• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airport lounge - Canara Credit Card

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So I just chanced upon MASTERCARD WORLD CREDIT CARD - By Canara Bank. It gives the following benefits :
1711091396614.png

No joining / annual fees with Airport Lounge Access for self AND GUESTS? with International Lounge access too? It only charges 300 rupees if you dont spend 1,00,000/- p.a (which honestly is a good deal). Did I stumble upon a gem or Canara service is so bad, no one can get this card?

DocFixIt

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
So I just chanced upon MASTERCARD WORLD CREDIT CARD - By Canara Bank. It gives the following benefits :
1711091396614.png

No joining / annual fees with Airport Lounge Access for self AND GUESTS? with International Lounge access too? It only charges 300 rupees if you dont spend 1,00,000/- p.a (which honestly is a good deal). Did I stumble upon a gem or Canara service is so bad, no one can get this card?
Bhai . Card milega isi guaranty honi chahiye pehle .

There is no way other than to lick bm for days with every doc .. then if u r lucky u get the cc

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bhai . Card milega isi guaranty honi chahiye pehle .

There is no way other than to lick bm for days with every doc .. then if u r lucky u get the cc
Canara is that bad huh?

In eligibility it wrote :
  • Independent income with a minimum of Rs.10 lakh gross per annum for individuals
  • Minimum annual gross income of Rs.60000/- and minimum net take home salary of not less than Rs.4000/- p.m. for staff member
This doesnt make sense but I assume that 10LPA should be sufficient. or 60k p.m? even eligibility wording is so bad. 4000 p.m for staff is below minimum wage in the country.

DocFixIt

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Canara is that bad huh?

In eligibility it wrote :
  • Independent income with a minimum of Rs.10 lakh gross per annum for individuals
  • Minimum annual gross income of Rs.60000/- and minimum net take home salary of not less than Rs.4000/- p.m. for staff member
This doesnt make sense but I assume that 10LPA should be sufficient. or 60k p.m? even eligibility wording is so bad. 4000 p.m for staff is below minimum wage in the country.
Getting the card is a hassle not the card itself .or the reward or eligibility

Not everything goes via eligibility in Psu bank.
Try it for yourself .
Unless Personal repo with bm & long relationship with bank none got card ..
Those who got were also in constant hassle

techt

TF Legend
Getting the card is a hassle not the card itself .or the reward or eligibility

Not everything goes via eligibility in Psu bank.
Try it for yourself .
Unless Personal repo with bm & long relationship with bank none got card ..
Those who got were also in constant hassle
So you mean we would be spending more time in the Canara waiting lounges than airport lounges ?

jetesh

TF Premier
1711091396614.png

Big Question and Important Question: How to apply ??? There is no option available to apply for a credit card online.

dexter_greycells

TF Premier
Friend got the Canara Bank RuPay Platinum Credit Card. Branch Manager called her up and almost forced her to take it. She's got a savings account and loan there. No income proof (ITR / Salary Slip) was asked for. Friend needed a RuPay card she could use for UPI on Google Pay. She has been using it a lot and has had no issues so far. She has yet to avail of the domestic lounge access offer. The reward rate is 0.5% (2pts/Rs100 with 1pt = 25p). Better than 0 rewards on pure UPI usage. The Platinum has an "inactivity charge" (i.e. annual fee) of Rs 200 if the spends are less than Rs 50k. The Select one has it as Rs 300 on Rs 1L.

anonymuos

TF Ace
One of my friends was being shown pre-approved but only options pre-approved were Visa and Mastercard 😄🤦🏻‍♂️ whereas he wanted RuPay for UPI benefit obviously if it's a PSU and overall other offers are less compared to private banks. So he never got.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yeh I just saw the process. its stupid. Fill a form and apply at branch. Need savings account. Only people who already have a savings account can check pre-approved offers and apply online.
I've had a an account with them for over half a decade,
but when checked for pre-approved credit cards just now ,i wasn't pre-approved for anything