• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airport lounge - Canara Credit Card

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So I just chanced upon MASTERCARD WORLD CREDIT CARD - By Canara Bank. It gives the following benefits :
1711091396614.png

No joining / annual fees with Airport Lounge Access for self AND GUESTS? with International Lounge access too? It only charges 300 rupees if you dont spend 1,00,000/- p.a (which honestly is a good deal). Did I stumble upon a gem or Canara service is so bad, no one can get this card?

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Update ,applied for a Canara Card yesterday ,asked for Mastercard World Card ,branch lady was very enthusiastic ,told me to take 2 cards(only applied for 1 for now) and told me she'll provide me with highest limit

Unlike other card applications ,in Canara you've to mention your desired credit limit and then they'll decide whether you'll get it or not

Also BM has some power to authorise limit upto certain amount from his side(my BM's upper limit is 5L)

techt

TF Legend
Update ,applied for a Canara Card yesterday ,asked for Mastercard World Card ,branch lady was very enthusiastic ,told me to take 2 cards(only applied for 1 for now) and told me she'll provide me with highest limit

Unlike other card applications ,in Canara you've to mention your desired credit limit and then they'll decide whether you'll get it or not

Also BM has some power to authorise limit upto certain amount from his side(my BM's upper limit is 5L)
For the first time I read something +ve about Canara Bank. Congrats.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I read it in Hindu 's young world when I was a kid. Even I don't remember all. 5,6 are my guesses and redundant
  1. Visakha
  2. Vizag
  3. Waltair
  4. Ukku Nagaram (steel city)
  5. Visakhapatnam
  6. Vizagpatnam
Forgot Visakha ,

Didn't know about Ukku Nagaram ,never been to steel plant township till now ,but crossed couple of times on my way to Chinnamushidiwada ,looks like a nice suburb