• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Credit Card Blunder by Bank!

Hello Everyone,

I need your expert opinion on the Blunder made by IndusInd Bank.

I have been getting emails / Instagram Ads to apply for an IndusInd Legend Credit Card as lifetime free. Though I know it doesn't have much worth - I still applied for it to have lounge access because I frequently travel via flights.

The Process was absolutely smooth. Till application page - I can see I am getting IndusInd Legend Credit Card.

To my surprise - Once verification completed and the card was approved (took only 3 business days) - I am surprised to see today I have received IndusInd Platinum Credit Card with a credit limit of 5,00,000. I am absolutely in shock.

Need your opinion on how can I respond to the bank and is there a way I can ask for Legend now knowing they have already given me Platinum credit which is absolutely useless.

Looking forward for the revert.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hello Everyone,

I need your expert opinion on the Blunder made by IndusInd Bank.

I have been getting emails / Instagram Ads to apply for an IndusInd Legend Credit Card as lifetime free. Though I know it doesn't have much worth - I still applied for it to have lounge access because I frequently travel via flights.

The Process was absolutely smooth. Till application page - I can see I am getting IndusInd Legend Credit Card.

To my surprise - Once verification completed and the card was approved (took only 3 business days) - I am surprised to see today I have received IndusInd Platinum Credit Card with a credit limit of 5,00,000. I am absolutely in shock.

Need your opinion on how can I respond to the bank and is there a way I can ask for Legend now knowing they have already given me Platinum credit which is absolutely useless.

Looking forward for the revert.
Mail them with screenshots. They should flip it to legend.