• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Easy to Bob Hpcl energie card

Hello guys

Recently I’ve applied for Bob card 3-4 months ago and I got Bob Easy credit card with very low limit ~30k. This card is not LTF for me I’m paying both joining and renewal 500 fees in this. But the reward system this card is not good and helpful for even such low fees. I want to switch to hpcl energie because for that I can pay 500 joining and renewal fees and its justifiable because it has some good features for petrol expenses. So is that possible to switch from easy card to Energie hpcl card. I’ve finished only 3 billing cycle as of now with easy CC.

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
Hello guys

Recently I’ve applied for Bob card 3-4 months ago and I got Bob Easy credit card with very low limit ~30k. This card is not LTF for me I’m paying both joining and renewal 500 fees in this. But the reward system this card is not good and helpful for even such low fees. I want to switch to hpcl energie because for that I can pay 500 joining and renewal fees and its justifiable because it has some good features for petrol expenses. So is that possible to switch from easy card to Energie hpcl card. I’ve finished only 3 billing cycle as of now with easy CC.
3-4 month ago BOB easy was LTF ....why you get paid?

3-4 month ago BOB easy was LTF ....why you get paid?
When I applied there was not LTF running I don’t know how then on verification I also Said I dont need this card now So verification guy went back without doing anything I don’t remember exact date but after 1.5 month when I said no for verification to the guy I got message that your card has been approved and dispatched 😂😂 I never had rupay card so I activated it now I’m thinking whyy I did it so I just wanna switch