• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Axis Vistara Credit Cards Huge Devaluation wef 3rd January 2024

shivanshbhardwaj

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Well. These were one of the remaining cards from Axis, which were out for Devaluation after the Magnus with many people using them.

Namans

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I did a TDS Payment Transaction on 2nd January for 4 Lakhs but I have not received the Milestone Benefit applicable at 2.5L spend. I called Axis Support and they are telling me that the transaction was Settled/Posted on the 3rd of January and that's why it is excluded from the Milestone Calculation. They are claiming the T&C for Milestone Benefit is based on settlement and not transaction date.

I have received CV points for the transaction and I told them this but they are still saying Milestone is not applicable

Is this correct or should i escalate this further?

@TechnoFino or anyone else: please guide 🙏

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i called up customer support to cancel axis vistara infinite

instead of closing they gave me 3k points plus,
i was informed that my card was charged on 28th feb 2024, once i make payment my card will follow old rules , since im charged before 1st march

so today i got gold memeberhsip till 2025 with business class ticket + 3k points

however upgrade vouchers r not given yet ,

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
i called up customer support to cancel axis vistara infinite

instead of closing they gave me 3k points plus,
i was informed that my card was charged on 28th feb 2024, once i make payment my card will follow old rules , since im charged before 1st march

so today i got gold memeberhsip till 2025 with business class ticket + 3k points

however upgrade vouchers r not given yet ,
Upgrade voucher will come in a week

Namans

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Escalation won’t help . They’re right. Seek for an exception but that’s at their discretion.
I have already written to them requesting them to consider the transaction via email, hoping for the best.
If it doesn't work out, I might go by your advice and not waste time in escalating it further