• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Axis Vistara Credit Cards Huge Devaluation wef 3rd January 2024

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Anyway- on renewal when we pay 10k fees again- do we get 1 business class voucer and 2 upgrade vouchers again? please confirm
Yes and it's 3 upgrade vouchers
lounge access gets denied if u don't have vistara ticket for a gold card member which I experienced in Delhi.
That's how airline loyalty programme works - they reward you with complimentary lounge access to business class lounge even if you are flying economy

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Axis cc saying that if I cancel my vistara card I won't be able to use cv points and flight ticket voucher after cancellation. Is it?

Last edited:

ALOAK

TF Premier
Axis cc saying that if I can my vistara card I won't be able to use cv points and flight ticket voucher after cancellation. Is it?
They o ly scaring you so that u can keep the card. Once it moves to your vistara account they can do anything. Ensure you issue the vouchers and utilize it points they can't so any thing

ALOAK

TF Premier
No they're retarded
Ya complete retarded until they want to screw you they might do something by contacting vistara. Nothing can be said as axis will go any level to screw their customers as we don't have proper banking laws. All laws protect them in one way or other. They always pocket the judge and opposite lawyers

shashankrt

TF Premier
I fail to understand why you guys are complaining so much? Yes this devaluation impacts ppl who pay taxes via cards. Otherwise how much do you guys pay for utilities that cant be paid via amazon vouchers via gyftr / smartbuy. Vistara infinite still is more than value of the annual charge as you get CV gold (matters to domestic frequent travellers), business class ticket and vouchers. Frankly I dont see this as major devaluation.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I fail to understand why you guys are complaining so much? Yes this devaluation impacts ppl who pay taxes via cards. Otherwise how much do you guys pay for utilities that cant be paid via amazon vouchers via gyftr / smartbuy. Vistara infinite still is more than value of the annual charge as you get CV gold (matters to domestic frequent travellers), business class ticket and vouchers. Frankly I dont see this as major devaluation.
thats not the point
the point is merchants mis categorising themselves to save mdr is at all time high
hotels classifying themselves as rent services etc many cases
in this way you end up losing points on eligible areas