• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis suspended miles redemptions on my account

arjunking

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Two days back I had initiated a miles transfer of around 3.3l miles to my turkish account (in fear of the upcoming devaluation).

Today when I try to log into travel edge, I get an error stating: The account is suspended, miles redemption will not be available.
On edge rewards portal I get this error: User not exists in lms customer portal

Am I the only one who is facing this issue? Has anyone else faced the same? Any idea what might have caused this issue? Can they do this?

I have sent an email to axis cc. Lets see what their reply is.

arjunking

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Found someone who has faced the same issue in past:

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Two days back I had initiated a miles transfer of around 3.3l miles to my turkish account (in fear of the upcoming devaluation).

Today when I try to log into travel edge, I get an error stating: The account is suspended, miles redemption will not be available.
On edge rewards portal I get this error: User not exists in lms customer portal

Am I the only one who is facing this issue? Has anyone else faced the same? Any idea what might have caused this issue? Can they do this?

I have sent an email to axis cc. Lets see what their reply is.
Same with me, its saying account suspended. I have posted in another thread.

Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 6.51.03 PM.png

arjunking

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So based on the process shared by @AakashCJB
I have mailed them at premium.experience and opened a request on phone banking as well.
The burgundy/ reserve phone banking team tells me that it will be resolved in 1 working day and it should be able to login by tomorrow evening.

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
s
So based on the process shared by @AakashCJB
I have mailed them at premium.experience and opened a request on phone banking as well.
The burgundy/ reserve phone banking team tells me that it will be resolved in 1 working day and it should be able to login by tomorrow evening.
i forgot the burgundy number. it would be great if you could share me. is it the 1860-419-5555?