• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Help! Axis Account locked / Suspended.

AakashCJB

TF Select
Hello. We have been using Magnus since OCTOBER 2022. So far no issues.

Every month we buy Amazon shoping, Amazon pay vouchers and other brand vouchers via Gift edge till the limit.
Today while trying to log in to shows Account has been suspended / Activated.
No Suspicious transaction. No business transaction.

Have anyone faced this issue. If yes how did you get it back?

If not can someone provide the email or any specific customer care number to get in touch for these kinda issues?
@TechnoFino @Subhankar

Thanks 🙏
E2E55BD8-77EC-49FE-ACE6-9F0AD2E441FD.jpeg
7E3663AF-5698-4F7F-A627-207766C15FA6.jpeg

Last edited:

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IMO account freezes are for ER earning suspicion only not about the transfer partners
Thin line here by Axis bank is that they r not blocking card accounts since we may go to rbi ombudsman
Just they lock Edge Rewards portal we can’t move points
Looks like the trigger is like whole spends of 1lakh in atleast a month is by 10x vouchers and grabdeals alone
As I said in many threads use card for pos irrespective of any value along with multiplier buying which won’t trigger red flags
If some one has multiple card we will not use the Magnus for pos transaction
It should be the card user decision where he want to use the card or not.

Hello. We have been using Magnus since OCTOBER 2022. So far no issues.

Every month we buy Amazon shoping, Amazon pay vouchers and other brand vouchers via Gift edge till the limit.
Today while trying to log in to shows Account has been suspended / Activated.
No Suspicious transaction. No business transaction.

Have anyone faced this issue. If yes how did you get it back?

If not can someone provide the email or any specific customer care number to get in touch for these kinda issues?
@TechnoFino @Subhankar

Thanks 🙏
E2E55BD8-77EC-49FE-ACE6-9F0AD2E441FD.jpeg
7E3663AF-5698-4F7F-A627-207766C15FA6.jpeg
I personally feel it's more related to your transfer activity rather than card usage.

Did you transfer any points to someone else's account rather than your own?
Did you try to attempt several transfer requests back to back?

ishanmontella

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys, I was planning on buying an air conditioner & a laptop- both through Amazon. I was planning to purchase the Amazon Giftedge voucher (5x points) in the month of June. Now reading all of this makes me confused. Below are my doubts:

1. Is there any upper limit to the number of Amazon Shopping Vouchers that we can purchase through Gyftr?
2. Should I split my purchase between Flipkart/Croma & Amazon to not raise any "suspicions"?

How should I go about purchasing expensive products through the Magnus credit card, while not raising any red flags & making the most ER's?

James2307mr

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Guys, I was planning on buying an air conditioner & a laptop- both through Amazon. I was planning to purchase the Amazon Giftedge voucher (5x points) in the month of June. Now reading all of this makes me confused. Below are my doubts:

1. Is there any upper limit to the number of Amazon Shopping Vouchers that we can purchase through Gyftr?
2. Should I split my purchase between Flipkart/Croma & Amazon to not raise any "suspicions"?

How should I go about purchasing expensive products through the Magnus credit card, while not raising any red flags & making the most ER's?
Just don't overthink it. You making genuine purchases won't raise any red-flags. Don't worry.

The account was most likely under red-flag because of this: "Every month we buy Amazon shoping, Amazon pay vouchers and other brand vouchers via Gift edge till the limit."

Even hitting the limit once or twice would do no harm. There is a limit in place for a reason.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Just don't overthink it. You making genuine purchases won't raise any red-flags. Don't worry.

The account was most likely under red-flag because of this: "Every month we buy Amazon shoping, Amazon pay vouchers and other brand vouchers via Gift edge till the limit."

Even hitting the limit once or twice would do no harm. There is a limit in place for a reason.

I completely agree with you. This is the actual reason. 👍

AakashCJB

TF Select
Did you transfer any points to other people’s accounts? Yes. Once in March. 10,000 CV
Did you buy vouchers just before 31st to complete your monthly milestones? How many milestones did you complete?
We will have to make speculations until you come clean :p
Else we will have to assume Axis is randomly hunting down people now.
I personally feel it's more related to your transfer activity rather than card usage.

Did you transfer any points to someone else's account rather than your own?
Did you try to attempt several transfer requests back to back?
Thank you all for the reply.

Sent a mail and raised compliant via customer care as well.
Will take up to 7 working days is what is given. Let’s see what they come up with. fingers crossed.

For some frequent questions, here are the answers:
1) well even post this MAGNUS is working both online and offline.
2) Can log in to account but travel edge, transfer points, gift edge not accessible.
3) Yes. Did miles transfer twice to another family member (add on card holder) account but that was once in January, next is in March. Then only got to know we need to transfer to primary card holder miles account .
Then No miles transfer post that

4) My only doubt for this to happen is, Well 4-5 days back, bought ₹40,000 Amazon shopping voucher + Amazon pay via gift edge, as we had to buy couple of house hold things. Fridge, washing machine etc… Those are all for personal use. May be because of that they could have flagged. Let’s see.

Will keep you all posted. Good night

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Will take up to 7 working days is what is given. Let’s see what they come up with. fingers crossed.

2) Can log in to account but travel edge, transfer points, gift edge not accessible.
3) Yes. Did miles transfer twice to another family member (add on card holder) account but that was once in January, next is in March. Then only got to know we need to transfer to primary card holder miles account .

4) My only doubt for this to happen is, Well 4-5 days back, bought ₹40,000 Amazon shopping voucher + Amazon pay via gift edge, as we had to buy couple of house hold things. Fridge, washing machine etc… Those are all for personal use. May be because of that they could have flagged. Let’s see.

Buying vouchers within the limits and as per terms and conditions will not affect your account. In your case transferring points to your family might be the problem. The ID of the transfer and name might have been checked and blocked your account.

Mention to the pno@axisbank.com or premium.expreience@axisbank.com and explain them, hope the issue will be resolved. (Tell them the account is Add on cardholder account) Not an easy process but try it out.

Sharjeelshaikh

TF Premier

I bought croma voucher worth 83000 for personal use first week June but no issues ony end.everg month i buy Amazon pay and shopping voucher for personal use .but no issues

AakashCJB

TF Select
He

Hello all.

GOOD NEWS: Account has been activated. Edge rewards balance unchanged. Looks good.

Process:
1) Firstly called customer care and and registered an complaint.
2) with that reference no. Pushed it via our Relationship manager offline
3) Thanks to all of you all - Sent an email to PNO & premium experience email explaining the situation
4) went to the nearest branch and explained an issue and even they had sent an request to unblock the account.

Result:
3 - 4 days later account and travel edge is back and working with all edge reward points.

Reason:
Reply from Email says, sorry for inconvenience account is now activated.
Well will visit branch and or wait for another reply on this.
If we get something will update or lease post 10 days will close this thread. Thank you. Nandri Vanakam🙏

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
He

Hello all.

GOOD NEWS: Account has been activated. Edge rewards balance unchanged. Looks good.

Process:
3) Thanks to all of you all - Sent an email to PNO & premium experience email explaining the situation
4) went to the nearest branch and explained an issue and even they had sent an request to unblock the account.

Result:
3 - 4 days later account and travel edge is back and working with all edge reward points.

Reason:
If we get something will update or lease post 10 days will close this thread. Thank you. Nandri Vanakam🙏
What was the reason for blocking, you asked?

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
He

Hello all.

Process:

Result:

Reason:
Reason?

shameempkahammed

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I think axis is having some capping on ER transfer. I used to transfer to Qatar Airways privilege club in batches of 5000-8000 ERs (total around 30,000 ER). Today i tried to transfer in the morning, it was saying transfer limit capping reached. I tried again now after reading this thread. Working fine now. Looks like axis planning to bring something on ER rather than devaluating the card directly.

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think axis is having some capping on ER transfer. I used to transfer to Qatar Airways privilege club in batches of 5000-8000 ERs (total around 30,000 ER). Today i tried to transfer in the morning, it was saying transfer limit capping reached. I tried again now after reading this thread. Working fine now. Looks like axis planning to bring something on ER rather than devaluating the card directly.
Its not opening for me in the app . Though works in desktop. Something is cooking

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Same things happened to me. All genuine purchases I have made.
Raised compaint with cust care.
Also email premium.experience team now.
WHat the hell is wrong with Axis. No communication of any sort and one fine morning they block 80k points.
I was supposed to be booking a flight ticket earlier this week using the points and now I'm not in a position to do it. Absurbd people they are. They do all this and call us "premium" customers.... my foot!!

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Same things happened to me. All genuine purchases I have made.
Raised compaint with cust care.
Also email premium.experience team now.
WHat the hell is wrong with Axis. No communication of any sort and one fine morning they block 80k points.
I was supposed to be booking a flight ticket earlier this week using the points and now I'm not in a position to do it. Absurbd people they are. They do all this and call us "premium" customers.... my foot!!
update?

insight

TF Ace
Mine was suspended as well. Not sure for how long? What gets "LOCKED" during suspension?

Can we not "earn" or not "redeem"?

At first when I talked to them they said it was due to me not used rewards.

I said it was pandemic why would I be forced to use Rewards?

Today I called and they said it was due to their Internal Opps around Card/ Reward ratio etc changes being applied.

Its Re-Enabled apparently.

Question is during last 1-2 weeks I have made some GrabDeals based purchases. Will those compute or not during suspension?