• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Challenge in Transferring Axis Edge Rewards/Edge Miles to AccorPlus Account

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Dear friends,

I have noticed several threads discussing the same issue, and while it seems most problems have been resolved, mine appears to be a bit more complex. I hold Axis Magnus and Atlas credit cards, and for the past 20-30 days, I have been attempting to transfer points to Accor without success. I've made nearly 10 attempts so far. When initiating the transfer, I receive an email confirming the process is underway. However, after a couple of days, the transfer fails, and the points reappear in my account.

I raised this concern to the attention of premium.experience@axisbank.com. After waiting for a few days, they directed me to approach traveledge.support@axisbank.com. I have also raised the issue with Travel Edge directly. Currently, my emails are being sent to both of their addresses, but I have not received any resolution so far.

Every 2-3 days, I receive an email from Axis apologizing for the delay, stating that their backend team is actively working on resolving the issue. During a conversation with one of their executives, I was informed that the matter has been escalated to the next level, but unfortunately, no specific timelines for resolution were provided.

I would like to inquire:

1. Is anyone else currently experiencing a similar issue?
  2. If you have encountered a similar problem in the past and resolved, how was it resolved?
Thank you for your assistance.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has your Accor plus membership got upgraded to gold or silver or something?

I had faced similar issue 5-6 days back. Called travel edge number and the customer care agent updated the membership number from backend (due to upgrade) and it started working

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

I had faced similar issue 5-6 days back. Called travel edge number and the customer care agent updated the membership number from backend (due to upgrade) and it started working
Hi, Thanks for your response! My membership ID did not change, but one notable difference compared to before is that the linked accor_id was found to be missing in the list after Magnus devaluation (after Aug’2023). I have recently added the account once again. Since then, this problem has been occurring.
Let me try reaching out to the travel edge and request them to recreate it once again. Thanks for sharing this.

Yes I have a new Accor Plus Silver member ID and as after getting new Magnus Burgundy card old id was deleted. I linked new accor plus id and since then I am facing this issue. So what you are suggesting is to call the Traveledge Cust care and ask them to link old Accor ID. I tried checking my old Accor id but I was not able to find on Accor account, however I got it from my old mail. Please advise if this is correct understanding.

GASAHU79

TF Buzz
Yes I have a new Accor Plus Silver member ID and as after getting new Magnus Burgundy card old id was deleted. I linked new accor plus id and since then I am facing this issue. So what you are suggesting is to call the Traveledge Cust care and ask them to link old Accor ID. I tried checking my old Accor id but I was not able to find on Accor account, however I got it from my old mail. Please advise if this is correct understanding.
I have same issue too. Please update.

svs_23

TF Select
You need to work with TravelEdge customer care to update the accor ID in the backend since they don’t allow changes for 60 days or so from the time of becoming Magnus burgundy

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi, Thanks for your response! My membership ID did not change, but one notable difference compared to before is that the linked accor_id was found to be missing in the list after Magnus devaluation (after Aug’2023). I have recently added the account once again. Since then, this problem has been occurring.
Let me try reaching out to the travel edge and request them to recreate it once again. Thanks for sharing this.
Hi, Yes... @sourpai ... you are absolutely right. It was quite challenging, but I managed to get in touch with the Travel Edge team and successfully had my Accor ID deleted and added, which proved to be effective. I had been pursuing this for over a month. Thanks for the suggestion!

duedares

TF Buzz
@mast
Hi, Yes... @sourpai ... you are absolutely right. It was quite challenging, but I managed to get in touch with the Travel Edge team and successfully had my Accor ID deleted and added, which proved to be effective. I had been pursuing this for over a month. Thanks for the suggestion!
Were you trying to send the points to a different Accor account than the account holder's name?