• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis suspended miles redemptions on my account

arjunking

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Two days back I had initiated a miles transfer of around 3.3l miles to my turkish account (in fear of the upcoming devaluation).

Today when I try to log into travel edge, I get an error stating: The account is suspended, miles redemption will not be available.
On edge rewards portal I get this error: User not exists in lms customer portal

Am I the only one who is facing this issue? Has anyone else faced the same? Any idea what might have caused this issue? Can they do this?

I have sent an email to axis cc. Lets see what their reply is.

ashnd

TF Buzz
When Axis say they will not be 'unblocking' the card, what do they mean? I have also received the same response from them. The cards still work but there is no access to redemptions. What happens now? Should I cancel the cards? Will they cancel them? Does anyone have any idea with regards to this?
I did not have such luck. Axis sent an email stating, they regret that they will not be unblock the account. Total 10 lakhs spend. 1 lakh using bharatNxt to transfer money to FIL for his Birthday. Of course could not provide receipt for this. They first blocked the rewards 30 days back. Took one month for them to send their regret email. Total of 300K points blocked and would be wiped off !! 9 lakh worth of legitimate spends gone down the drain.

insight

TF Ace
Mine was suspended as well. Not sure for how long? What gets "LOCKED" during suspension?

Can we not "earn" or not "redeem"?

At first when I talked to them they said it was due to me not used rewards.

I said it was pandemic why would I be forced to use Rewards?

Today I called and they said it was due to their Internal Opps around Card/ Reward ratio etc changes being applied.

Its Re-Enabled apparently.

Question is during last 1-2 weeks I have made some GrabDeals based purchases. Will those compute or not during suspension?

chunky1987

TF Neo
My reward account is locked and suspended, how can i resolve this issue, I have been trying for 3 months but nothing got resolved so far, I do not know what to do . I did spend 3.2 lakhs on third party provider taking cash for medical and travel expenses as I did not had cash. Is there any solution to this.

My reward account is locked and suspended, how can i resolve this issue, I have been trying for 3 months but nothing got resolved so far, I do not know what to do . I did spend 3.2 lakhs on third party provider taking cash for medical and travel expenses as I did not had cash. Is there any solution to this.
If u try mail with axis or not,my account also blocked and still locked redemption options but card is working.

sharad131

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I never know that i will be falling in this boat. All my transactions are genuine and personal and still got email and sms stating reward redemption is suspended. The worst part is that there is no merchant name on email for which they are asking invoice and evidence. Instead of merchant name it says "Travel Category" and they have asked to provide invoices for 4 months. I am clueless how to provide invoices to them...I had 2 domestic and 2 international travel in this span :-(((