• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis suspended miles redemptions on my account

arjunking

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Two days back I had initiated a miles transfer of around 3.3l miles to my turkish account (in fear of the upcoming devaluation).

Today when I try to log into travel edge, I get an error stating: The account is suspended, miles redemption will not be available.
On edge rewards portal I get this error: User not exists in lms customer portal

Am I the only one who is facing this issue? Has anyone else faced the same? Any idea what might have caused this issue? Can they do this?

I have sent an email to axis cc. Lets see what their reply is.

Mine got unblocked today as well. I got an email from customer support on Wednesday that they have looked at my documents and found them in order and that the account would get activated in 3 working days. Till today morning it was still not activated, how we rechecked just now and it's working.
Mine received the mail stating account will be unblocked in 2 working days and it was activated in real time

is yours got unblocked or not???

Now that accounts are getting unblocked, where do you think it's best redeemed before the 1 Sep devaluation?
I received this weird response from PNO axis, not able to comprehend what this supposed to mean. Sent the explanation and copy of invoice via link and also to PNO via mail. can anybody explain??? Should I approach RBI right away ?? or wait !!!

Attachments

• IMG-4743.PNG
    IMG-4743.PNG
    72.4 KB · Views: 86

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
@saver-user and other fellow members, urgent help, I already complained to RBI, in that in drop down menu I selected these options as nothing like edge rewards section or rewards points section available so what did you enter in RBI complaints form?
just keep it general. its been sometime so i forgot the option but yeah i did not select edge rewards etc as there is no such option

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
planning to cancel all 4 of axis cards... ah i love their reaction. last time 2 card cancelkiye the to they began a list of additional beneifits i will get if i dont cancel. this time i will literally say achaar dale card ka? itna faaltu krdiya
ah the satisfaction cancelled two of the cards and literally said axis in english ki achaar dalu is card ka? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bothrag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Okay will do that again now in pdf…shame on axis…already sent 30 emails with jog documents…isnt it necessary to upload that link given to submit documents i got error always…
It's a useless link. Allows only jpg format and max 3 files. How does one upload more than 3 invoices? I had to combine multiple images into a single jpg file Nd then upload in the link. I pasted the images into word and zoomed out and then did a snip from word and saved it as jpg. But I sent a pdf format by mail to PNO the next day.

Be detailed in your response. Don't expect them to work for you.
Send the bharatnxt screenshots along with the corresponding invoices. Make a detailed excel sheet.
I wrote in my email that if they want to reverse the points for those specific transactions, they can (they didnt). I also said I will not use the card again for Bharatnxt.
Assume you are a child apologising and justifying to a teacher - you should be fine.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
O
Be detailed in your response. Don't expect them to work for you.
Send the bharatnxt screenshots along with the corresponding invoices. Make a detailed excel sheet.
I wrote in my email that if they want to reverse the points for those specific transactions, they can (they didnt). I also said I will not use the card again for Bharatnxt.
Assume you are a child apologising and justifying to a teacher - you should be fin
Okay will do that…