• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis suspended miles redemptions on my account

arjunking

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Two days back I had initiated a miles transfer of around 3.3l miles to my turkish account (in fear of the upcoming devaluation).

Today when I try to log into travel edge, I get an error stating: The account is suspended, miles redemption will not be available.
On edge rewards portal I get this error: User not exists in lms customer portal

Am I the only one who is facing this issue? Has anyone else faced the same? Any idea what might have caused this issue? Can they do this?

I have sent an email to axis cc. Lets see what their reply is.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Same
I am on a similar boat, I had invoices for all transactions excepting one small value transfer to my own saving account to test BharatNxt app. Have also written to PNO but no postive response, except we are looking at ur submission and will take more time.
Same here with me no response just wait for few days always they say, I submitted all the documents all genuine still not reactivate, even we cant takk with anyone personally over a call, only email

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am on a similar boat, I had invoices for all transactions excepting one small value transfer to my own saving account to test BharatNxt app. Have also written to PNO but no postive response, except we are looking at ur submission and will take more time.
Same

Same here with me no response just wait for few days always they say, I submitted all the documents all genuine still not reactivate, even we cant takk with anyone personally over a call, only email
IMO will wait for few days else go with RBI is final solution for these cases!!!

explorer_972

TF Buzz
Hey all, I used my card to make a rent payment via BharatNxt of ~1L and another transaction of Rs. 50000 to a savings account for purchasing a 2nd hand iPhone from a local vendor. Both of these transactions I had made in March 2023 only and not used BharatNxt post that.

I don't have any invoice for rent payment or mobile phone purchase. Even if I am able to get the invoice for the phone it won't have any GST number. I have been using my Magnus since April 2022 and have ~2.30L edge points in my account which I don't want to go to waste. Not sure what to upload in the documents to prove that these transactions are personal only.
Is there anything I can do to unblock my reward point redemption?

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can you please share how to escalate to RBI. The RBI Ombusman portal only allows rasiing a complaint 30 days after original complaint to the bank
You don't need to wait for 30 days to file a complaint, read the below post for all information:

bothrag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
You don't need to wait for 30 days to file a complaint, read the below post for all information:

The post says you to first file a complaint with bank and then wait 30 days for resolution. You are also required to mention the date of complaint and upload your complaint. If the date is within 30 days the portal does not allow it. So only way is to put a wrong date of complaint.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The post says you to first file a complaint with bank and then wait 30 days for resolution. You are also required to mention the date of complaint and upload your complaint. If the date is within 30 days the portal does not allow it. So only way is to put a wrong date of complaint.
Please read the post correctly quote -"If you don't get any satisfactory resolution from your bank, you can also move to the RBI banking ombudsman before completing 30 days.". You should first complaint to bank not directly to RBI even if less than 30 days you can complain

my account was also in suspension but I was able to see my edge rewards in axis net banking but now I checked balance is showing 00, already submitted the docs to unblock the account but nothing happened yet, dont know what to do????

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Funny, as soon as they get escalated they are pretty much pushed to unblock accounts regardless of the documentation (or lack of) and reasons.
I said long ago RBI is better option. Reply not satisfactory as simple as that. And file the complaint. (even though I had a complete denial from bank) I filed and it got unblocked turbo fast. No docs nothing.. was asked