• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis suspended miles redemptions on my account

arjunking

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Two days back I had initiated a miles transfer of around 3.3l miles to my turkish account (in fear of the upcoming devaluation).

Today when I try to log into travel edge, I get an error stating: The account is suspended, miles redemption will not be available.
On edge rewards portal I get this error: User not exists in lms customer portal

Am I the only one who is facing this issue? Has anyone else faced the same? Any idea what might have caused this issue? Can they do this?

I have sent an email to axis cc. Lets see what their reply is.

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Be detailed in your response. Don't expect them to work for you.
Send the bharatnxt screenshots along with the corresponding invoices. Make a detailed excel sheet.
I wrote in my email that if they want to reverse the points for those specific transactions, they can (they didnt). I also said I will not use the card again for Bharatnxt.
Assume you are a child apologising and justifying to a teacher - you should be fine.
Thats a hell lot risky. Depends on who is verifying your details you may or may not get stuck. So it would be better if you try to avoid the blane till last moment. But ya as i see its already 17th need some serious actions

Thats a hell lot risky. Depends on who is verifying your details you may or may not get stuck. So it would be better if you try to avoid the blane till last moment. But ya as i see its already 17th need some serious actions
bro I received the reply from Axis PNO that they have forwarded the req to unblock my edge rewards account and I received the mail on 15th of Aug but still my rewards account is in blocked status. Typically how much time they take after forwarding the req? should I wait for few more days and they are gonna keep their words or all of it can be a sham or delaying tactics. Your thoughts and advice please. Attaching the screenshot of axis reply, please have a look. TIA

Attachments

• IMG-4773.PNG
    IMG-4773.PNG
    84.8 KB · Views: 48

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
bro I received the reply from Axis PNO that they have forwarded the req to unblock my edge rewards account and I received the mail on 15th of Aug but still my rewards account is in blocked status. Typically how much time they take after forwarding the req? should I wait for few more days and they are gonna keep their words or all of it can be a sham or delaying tactics. Your thoughts and advice please. Attaching the screenshot of axis reply, please have a look. TIA
Should be done by today, if not write back to PNO

It's a weekend pal, nothing from most departments move on a weekend.
understood, but the mail I received regarding unblocking of my edge rewards account was on 15th of August and next day I received a mail from customer service axis bank stating that they need more details to unblock which I had sent them, but on the other hand PNO team is saying that they have initiated a req to unblock the account which will be completed within 03 working days, so dont know whom to trust or what is going on in my case.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When it reactivated your edge account after receiving this email?

akhiltodi

TF Buzz
Two days back I had initiated a miles transfer of around 3.3l miles to my turkish account (in fear of the upcoming devaluation).

Today when I try to log into travel edge, I get an error stating: The account is suspended, miles redemption will not be available.
On edge rewards portal I get this error: User not exists in lms customer portal

Am I the only one who is facing this issue? Has anyone else faced the same? Any idea what might have caused this issue? Can they do this?

I have sent an email to axis cc. Lets see what their reply is.
I am though unable to log in isn't their a place where we can lodge a complain say to rbi team or their own axis team

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What explanation did you give for Payabhi or Bhartnxt?

What merchant did you use, and what justification did you provide?
only bharatnxt and I shared proof on both 1 link provided in email and 2 to pno@axisbank on same day stating that all of them were my personal expenses. You have to stick with PNO team and keep dropping emails to them to hurry up because the 1st team working in link option is shit, they will take decades to resolve your issue.

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
only bharatnxt and I shared proof on both 1 link provided in email and 2 to pno@axisbank on same day stating that all of them were my personal expenses. You have to stick with PNO team and keep dropping emails to them to hurry up because the 1st team working in link option is shit, they will take decades to resolve your issue.
Personal Expense: What did you use and say in the email?

Personal Expense: What did you use and say in the email?
I did some transaction in that period (March & April) as my brother's wedding was held on 11 of march, so attached a jewelry bill and Photographer's bill, 1 transaction I did to my wife's account, for that I attached my wife's PPF statement stating that I transferred it to wife's account for Tax benefits. That was it, and keep dropping emails till they unblocked it

I did not have such luck. Axis sent an email stating, they regret that they will not be unblock the account. Total 10 lakhs spend. 1 lakh using bharatNxt to transfer money to FIL for his Birthday. Of course could not provide receipt for this. They first blocked the rewards 30 days back. Took one month for them to send their regret email. Total of 300K points blocked and would be wiped off !! 9 lakh worth of legitimate spends gone down the drain.

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I did not have such luck. Axis sent an email stating, they regret that they will not be unblock the account. Total 10 lakhs spend. 1 lakh using bharatNxt to transfer money to FIL for his Birthday. Of course could not provide receipt for this. They first blocked the rewards 30 days back. Took one month for them to send their regret email. Total of 300K points blocked and would be wiped off !! 9 lakh worth of legitimate spends gone down the drain.
this is really sad.

@RewardsAlert @Wealth is my birth right! @vaibhav111 RBI Can Help in this matter?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
this is really sad.

@RewardsAlert @Wealth is my birth right! @vaibhav111 RBI Can Help in this matter?
He should have complain or have complain just read earlier message you have tagged us. At 5:2 redemption isn't great and he hold any other axis relationship. He could have asked his rm if he had one. Cause rbl would have taken some time. Would request wait and let other reply with experience on this matter.